Heyer (his best game as a Redskin)

Betts (his best game this year)

Washington (his best game this year)

Golston (his best game this year)

Carter (solid all year)

Cooley (always comes to play)

Moss (made mistakes but didn't quit)

Portis (made mistakes but didn't quit)

Campbell (made mistakes but didn't quit)

Gibbs expects the players to hold onto the ball. And they should. But then again you are looking at two players in Portis and Moss, that are small by NFL standards at their positions and who have ongoing durability issues. That is a personnel issue more than a coaching issue.

Whereas this team used to have guys like Riggins and Byner that almost never fumbled in the backfield, you now have Portis and Betts that put the ball on the ground.

Ditto at WR. For all his flash and appeal, Moss is no Gary Clark when it comes to making plays in the clutch and taking the hit. Moss is another guy that if you tag him he will drop the ball.

This is a horrible topic

Its not that the players dont respect Gibbs, its just that they played bad. Damn everything that happens somehow you "fans" try to find a way to blame Joe gibbs

lol "fans." Thats pretty funny you say it that way. Everyone has their own opinion and in no way should that involve them being accused of not being a "fan." That's really retarded.

lol "fans." Thats pretty funny you say it that way. Everyone has their own opinion and in no way should that involve them being accused of not being a "fan." That's really retarded.

Yeah and alleged fans opinions are like a-holes everyone has one and most of them stink.

first of all I never whined or blamed Gibbs for anything...I just said from the look of the first half they looked like they gave up on the Coach, and I changed my statement after the start of the 2nd half.

It was the whole team that lost this game from the coaches on down...they lost as a team...period

It just seems like the coach has lost this team...i am not saying either way if Gibbs should go or not but it just looks like these guys stopped playing for the Coach. Hopefully they turn it around in the 2nd half.

How the hell did you get to this conclusion? Again they fought their asses OFF, especially coming back from 4 costly turnovers... If not for those 4 TO's then Tampa only puts up 3 pts, and all we need is the 13 points we put up. If they would have quit, then the O wouldn't have played like they did in the 2nd half.

It ain't Gibbs fault that 89 and 26 fumbled.

I did like seeing Gibbs go for it on 4 and 1, even though they got stopped that one time, I'm glad he had the balls to not do what he usually does in those situations. JC did well, even w/ the 2 picks. It's just growing pains and we, as da loyal'Skins we are, just have to keep supporting this man.

I believe that until Gibbs reinstills discipline and garners respect this team will perpetually underachieve. Did anyone see the lame attempt of Moss on a block during Portis's failed attempt at 4th and 1? Gibbs needs to place several players on notice including Moss; his nonchalant effort and attitude are undeniable. He's overrated and a liability as our #1 wide receiver.

nah. its not that they have stopped playing for Gibbs, it just that they arent that good. it aint that hard to understand. these redskins that we have right now have done nothing in the NFL. You make it sound like these redskins are great and somehow have stopped playing for gibbs. AHAHAHAHAHA most of redskins are mediocre , mediocre players that Gibbs brought in. mediocre players, along with Gibbs/saunders/williams horrendous coaching and play calls, you get the redskins.

Mediocrity rules this team. Im really very close to disk liking this current players wearing our beloved burgundy and gold. I need a break.

I know. Step your game up seriously, the team doesnt want fans like you rook

So to be a Redskin fan we have to all sing koom bya as Gibbs gets outcoached every week? We have to be Redskin fans without opinion? :laugh: Listen if you want to think Gibbs is still the answer and believe that this team is a good team, fine but there are plenty of other people me included that can see the forrest for the trees. This team won't win another game this year and Gibbs needs to get fired period, yes I am greatful for all the things he once did for this organization but this current tenure, Joe Gibbs is like a dull knife he isn't cutting.

he praised Mix all week and in the redzone a 6'5 WR with a relationship to Campbell doesn't get in. How retarded can Gibbs and this team be until it's clear to all that this team will not get any better until Gibbs is GONE!!:point2sky

Archived