Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

Call it supporting a team I've supported for as long as you have been alive. They need us more when they lose than when they win. They need to know their fans are behind them.

Plus, the game IS NOT OVER

More power to you my man! I dont know how you do it when a guy like Portis doesnt work hard, hasnt made any plays in weeks and really appears to care less! Give JC some props from our fans!

Well I hope I dont get banned....there seems to be a unfair set of rules for this thread! I would like to know how people can go to a "welcome home" after players like Portis, who has run all over Gibbs tip toes thru the line and fumbles twice and cant catch. Or a WR who doesnt have his head in the game and a coach who doesnt get in their grill when it happens...hey but what ever makes you happy!

No. There happens to be a bunch of members that can't comprehend the words written to them. Nor can they bother themselves actually read the Forum Rules. Especially the last one.

But hey, if you guys want to walk into these Welcome Home threads with a KICK ME sign on your back & DUH tattooed on your forehead, then so be it. Just don't act all shocked like when I do kick you. Duh.

I concur. It's almost like the same mind set as those who drank the kool-aid in Jonestown.

Next.

Show JC some support from me guys. He's going to catch a lot of heat but the mistakes go away with experience.

I agree. They need support today so make sure you let them know the fans are still here. It's hard to over come 5 turnovers and win the game but you almost pulled it off with that 2nd half performance.

Thanks for showing your unwavering support, guys. I am so damn frustrated right now, and dealing with a sick wife and kids to boot.

I am sick but I am going to the Welcome Home! :silly:

They played their hearts out in the 2cnd half.

I have a birthday card and a birthday balloon for Gibbs!

I have a birthday card and a birthday balloon for Gibbs!

:yikes: Wow, I'm all for supporting the team and welcoming them home but bringing cards and balloons for the coach seems a bit creepy and stalker-like to me. Someone call Redskins security!!!:doh: :doh: :laugh:

:yikes: Wow, I'm all for supporting the team and welcoming them home but bringing cards and balloons for the coach seems a bit creepy and stalker-like to me. Someone call Redskins security!!!:doh: :doh: :laugh:
Someone call Raj!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This put tears in my eyes.

Why would Coach Gibbs think it's creepy to bring cake on his birthday? Honestly, he's just human like the rest of us.

Birthday = cake & balloons.

Besides, Coach liked the gifts - only ones he got for his birthday. He was genuinely appreciative.

Archived