Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

Someone call Raj!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This put tears in my eyes.

Why would Coach Gibbs think it's creepy to bring cake on his birthday? Honestly, he's just human like the rest of us.

Birthday = cake & balloons.

Besides, Coach liked the gifts - only ones he got for his birthday. He was genuinely appreciative.

MontanaRed:

What YOU all did for Coach was very special~ and I know he appreciated the gesture- he even dedicated a Thanksgiving message to the fans :point2sky .

Don't let someone get the best of a very special and dedicated gesture to Coach.

HAIL :point2sky to all that went to the Welcome Home

9 showed up and Huly and Pez brought Gibbs a cake. He came off the bus looked suprised by the cake and we sung him Happy Birthday. Without thinking he told us " You all come to my office" and we followed our leader into his " inner sanctum" at Redskins Park. Thanks Coach that was a once in a lifetime experience. He appreciated our support but seemed really dissapointed. I took video for all those who couldnt be there in person and put it on Youtube- check it out here-

6 or 7 showed up and Huly and Pez brought Gibbs a cake. He came off the bus looked suprised by the cake and we sung him Happy Birthday. Without thinking he told us " You all come to my office" and we followed our leader into his " inner sanctum" at Redskins Park. Thanks Coach that was a once in a lifetime experience. He appreciated our support but seemed really dissapointed. I took video for all those who couldnt be there in person and put it on Youtube- check it out here-

holy crap.

6 or 7 showed up and Huly and Pez brought Gibbs a cake. He came off the bus looked suprised by the cake and we sung him Happy Birthday. Without thinking he told us " You all come to my office" and we followed our leader into his " inner sanctum" at Redskins Park. Thanks Coach that was a once in a lifetime experience. He appreciated our support but seemed really dissapointed. I took video for all those who couldnt be there in person and put it on Youtube- check it out here-

Thanks for posting this video...I wanted it to be longer tho:laugh: . That was cool of him to invite yall in to the inner sanctum! Very nicely done gang! Thanks for representing us like that! :applause: :applause:

These guys don't need a welcome home. They need to get out there and prove that they're willing to play some football. You can't tell me these guys are serious when they're turning the ball over SIX TIMES in a game. They just proved that they're out for nothing more than a paycheck.

Ever since Daniel Snyder took over, the premodonnas in the league all realized that he was paying big bucks and they all came to Washington in search of the almighty dollar. They're not interested in winning or the fans or any of that. They want to get paid. Plain and simple. Until they start producing, I am not welcoming a single one of these overpaid losers back to DC...I'm fed up!

These guys don't need a welcome home. They need to get out there and prove that they're willing to play some football. You can't tell me these guys are serious when they're turning the ball over SIX TIMES in a game. They just proved that they're out for nothing more than a paycheck.

Ever since Daniel Snyder took over, the premodonnas in the league all realized that he was paying big bucks and they all came to Washington in search of the almighty dollar. They're not interested in winning or the fans or any of that. They want to get paid. Plain and simple. Until they start producing, I am not welcoming a single one of these overpaid losers back to DC...I'm fed up!

Bye...don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I agree with this completely. An absolute performance of losers and a totally losing culture here. People satisfied with "keeping the game close," satisfied with "playing till the end" even when the end is another pathetic "L".

I don't want to rain on the parade of the fans. You do whatever makes you happy. I'm upset with Gibbs' performance, but one thing I know: he cares. I don't know that about many other players on this team. The way they came out in the first half absolutely proves it. Many of these guys just slapped the entire Redskin Nation in the face with the way they played. I don't want to welcome people like that home. I want to run them out of town so they'll stop disgracing the emblem and uniform that I love.

You are classless!!!!! All of these players and coaches want to win. You don't have a clue. I would say more but the rules on this board stop me. These nine people wished a wounderful man and coach a happy birthday and welcomed our team back after a very difficult loss.

In my mind and heart you are not a Redskin Fan, again I can't say what I feel you are because it only would bring me down to your level!!!!

I agree with this completely. An absolute performance of losers and a totally losing culture here. People satisfied with "keeping the game close," satisfied with "playing till the end" even when the end is another pathetic "L".

I don't want to rain on the parade of the fans. You do whatever makes you happy. I'm upset with Gibbs' performance, but one thing I know: he cares. I don't know that about many other players on this team. The way they came out in the first half absolutely proves it. Many of these guys just slapped the entire Redskin Nation in the face with the way they played. I don't want to welcome people like that home. I want to run them out of town so they'll stop disgracing the emblem and uniform that I love.

Bye! Go with the other classless people!!! Don"t let the door hit you in the a** on the way out!

Our boys sucked it up at half time and put on a hell of a show in the second half. They showed heart and I believe that deserves a hearty welcome home...

PEZ, My man you & Huly have so much class, just wish I lived closer to be there with you. The pic's from Gibbs office are classic!! See you at the Bills tailgate, keep the home fires burning!!!!

HTTR!

:applause: :applause: :cheers:

Archived