Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

The 6th annual Welcome Home Tonight!

We will meet at Redskins Park in Ashburn VA at 6:45PM. They will get in between 7:30 and 8:00PM!

THIS IS WIN OR LOSE!

Let's show our boys that we are still behind them no matter what!

:point2sky

Remember, it's Coach Gibbs's birthday today. Please be sure to sing Happy Birthday to him. Not sure if my family will be able to make it to the homecoming.

Players: How 'bout giving The Coach what he deserves on his birthday by coming home with a victory? HTTR!

I will try to make a Happy Birthday sign or get a card for everyone to sign. I have a cold but I will be there tonight! ;)

if anyone goes to this 'welcome home' they should be ashamed of themselves

Well I hope I dont get banned....there seems to be a unfair set of rules for this thread! I would like to know how people can go to a "welcome home" after players like Portis, who has run all over Gibbs tip toes thru the line and fumbles twice and cant catch. Or a WR who doesnt have his head in the game and a coach who doesnt get in their grill when it happens...hey but what ever makes you happy!

Well I hope I dont get banned....there seems to be a unfair set of rules for this thread! I would like to know how people can go to a "welcome home" after players like Portis, who has run all over Gibbs tip toes thru the line and fumbles twice and cant catch. Or a WR who doesnt have his head in the game and a coach who doesnt get in their grill when it happens...hey but what ever makes you happy!

Call it supporting a team I've supported for as long as you have been alive. They need us more when they lose than when they win. They need to know their fans are behind them.

Plus, the game IS NOT OVER

Archived