Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little respect from a COwboy fan

Passizle

So I clome into work today and join the coffee clutch. I see a colleague (who happens to be a Dallas fan) and approach him to discuss the game.

Surprisingly, he compliments the effort by our team and says he sees ALOT of good things in Campbell. Says he makes great decisions in the pocket, but seems to get flustered whe on the run. Also said he was sweating bullets until the INT. He really thought that we would come out on top.

What got me the most though... He said that on one of the many cowboy sites out there, he read an interview of Ware from some time during this week. He told me that in the interview, Ware said that Sameuls is THE TOUGHEST opponent he faces every year and that he does not look forward to lining up against him. Said Samuels is an immovable object and that he has to be on his very best game to try to get the better of Samuels which does not happen very often. Said that after the game on Sunday, he had to get 2 full IV's just to get on his feet again.

I was impressed that one of our lineman can get a reaction like that out of one of the best defensive players out there.

HTTR!!!

Hey Randy, get well soon. we need you for the paloffs!

I heard Mickey Spagnola (sp?) report this on ESPN radio after talking to Ware. Spagnola reported that Ware said he was completely gassed in the forth quarter after battling Samuels for 4 quarters and was the happiest person in the stadium to see Campbell throw the INT.

Living in Austin I too have heard a lot of respect and a little concern after watching Campbell play.

Its easy to be nice when you win.

If we had won, I would have said things like Romo sits to pee is a play maker, and TO is quite the inspiration on the sideline when he's allowed to make plays, as well as DeMarcus Ware is a great pass rusher.

But since we didn't win, i refuse to verbally say those.

]']Its easy to be nice when you win.

If we had won' date=' I would have said things like Romo sits to pee is a play maker, and TO is quite the inspiration on the sideline when he's allowed to make plays, as well as DeMarcus Ware is a great pass rusher.

But since we didn't win, i refuse to verbally say those.[/quote']

:laugh:

Glad you didn't say it, ghost.

Ware is good. So is Samuels though. Ware did get through a couple of times and got some pressure a few others... but Samuels did as good a job on him this year as I've seen. Ware got the sack and also had another sack before Campbell got intentional grounding.

I also think Kendall might be helping Samuels some this year.

Nice to hear and Samuels has really, finally turned the corner this and become an elite LT. I don't think there's anyone out there playing better than him this year. He's a great player.

I agree he is great! But he's also been a pro-bowl player for a long time now, he's finally getting the credit he deserves! :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrockster77

Samuels is a monster, and is having maybe his best season yet. He let Ware get by him once on Sunday, but that was because of him jumping the snap count.

or maybe to jason's leaning problem :rolleyes:

Is Jason still leaning back right before the snap? Can't believe they haven't fixed that yet.

Quite a lot of Cowboys fans are praising the Redskins and Jason Campbell. A few told me that they were shivering with fear before Jason threw that INT to Terrance Newman. They know we're a good team and they respect the Redskins. They also realize that the Redskins will kick the crap out of Dallas in the final game of the season.

Quite a lot of Cowboys fans are praising the Redskins and Jason Campbell. A few told me that they were shivering with fear before Jason threw that INT to Terrance Newman. They know we're a good team and they respect the Redskins. They also realize that the Redskins will kick the crap out of Dallas in the final game of the season.

Amen to that...curious to see the difference in the crowd for the last game against the cowpukes compared to the others I've been to. FedEx should be rockin'.

Samuels is so underrated by his own fans. He's one of the best in the league.

Demarcus Ware is pretty damn good too. You cant really fault Samuels for that sack he gave up. Ware got a ridiculous jump off the line. Thats probably on JC for not varying the snap count enough.

I live in Cowboy Country here even though it's Houston :laugh: Bandwagoners here up the ying-yang. So I deal with them non-stop and be surrounded by them (Cowboys) every time I go to the sports bar.

They fear playing us, probably because ever since Gibbs return, the beating has been a little more regular opposed to our other coaches. *****, before Gibbs returned they won like what 14 in a row :mad: . And do you notice since Gibbs has been back and we play the Cowboys at there place Jerry Jones comes running down onto the field when he's feeling the heat of a loss to us coming :laugh: , it's comical.

Anyhow, after this last game and I see the Cowboy fans at the sports bar I tell them they would have loss if Taylor was playing, they get quiet.

This is one reason why Gibbs needs to stay, not just for the Cowboys but to continue instilling Redskin pride into the players.

Ditto, my friend who is a Cowboy fan text me right after the game and told me he totally respects Campbell and his effort as well as Moss...he said both of them had great games. I spoke to him today and he says that it was to hardest game the Cowboys have had all year. He wants me to go with him to Dallas when they open the new stadium when the Redskins play....the catch...he'll be with me at Fed Ex Field next season! So guys we really have to "welcome" him...lol

Archived