Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss one handed catch (video inside) Merged

skinsfan07

what a great catch

proud of the way moss played today, hes been waiting to bust loose all year

And i agree, if Campbell hadnt thrown that last one, and opted to run, I think we woulda thrown it in in the next few plays. He also couldve hit Moss in the endzone on an earlier throw

JC didn't throw him one nice ball the entire game. Moss really came through given JC's accuracy issues.

Bingo! You win the truth lottery.

That's been part of the problem this year with ol 89. The other part has been Coaching and health.

Nice to see the coaching and the health improve today. Let's hope JC's accuracy improves as well.

JC didn't throw him one nice ball the entire game. Moss really came through given JC's accuracy issues.

That is nitpicking. Yes it was clear the JC never reall put a ball right into the receivers catching zone. But most of his passes were to the receiver where he could catch it and they did. To think that JC will not get better at this is just stupid as he continues to improve. Why do you think that after 17 starts that he will suddenly be top 10 when in his first year he was a third string and never really did anything with the redskins and second year was third string until he was made the starter abruptly in week 10 and never really practiced with the first team. He needs more time and this season will give him that in a real playoff type enviroment where we still have a chance to go to teh palyoffs.

Let him progress this year and if he doesn't take this team to a 10-6 or better record next year than start getting after him. But he is clearly the future of this team. You guys for some reason want to hate the guy and i have no idea why. Get behind him, you will be happy that you did.

HTTR, GO JC!

If only JC had run instead of forcing that pass to A-RE. :(

29-28, 30-28, or 31-28 would have been the final score --- Redskins win.

I dont think so... :mad: Even if the Skins get the TD, I have confidence that Romo sits to pee still would've got us in position for a game winning/tying FG, and Folk would've made it....

On topic with the thread, that was a GREAT catch! Santana's a good Redskin, he has always brought his A-game against your most hated rival! What more can you ask for?

in the interest of board etiquette (and in appreciation that tempers will likely be rather short this week), I'll avoid suggesting anything in particular that you can do with yourself. And add a smiley. :)

And I'll point out that the very throw we're discussing was a really well thrown ball, all on it's own.

Yeah, six inches shorter, and it's a two-handed catch.

OTOH, six inches shorter than that, and it's an incompletion.

(You may have notices that Moss was rather well covered, there.)

I think of each receiver as having a doughnut on them. Put the ball through the doughnut, and it's a completion. Good coverage makes the doughnut smaller (but can't quite eliminate it). Bad or beaten coverage: Big doughnut.

Moss' doughnut on that play was pretty small. JC saw that the doughnut was there, saw that it was small, had the confidence to decide "I can hit that doughnut, anyway", and go for it.

To me, the fact that he attempted that throw says something about his confidence in himself, and in Moss.

And, he put it through the doughnut. A rather small doughnut.

And some folks want to complain that "well, it wasn't exactly in the center".

Archived