Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN speculation

spidernat

It may be a litte early but they just discussed the possibility that the Falcons will be looking to dump D'Angelo Hall at the end of the season and they said an anonymous source has said that the Redskins would be at the top of the list of bidders to acquire his service in exchange for a high draft pick.

It may be a litte early but they just discussed the possibility that the Falcons will be looking to dump D'Angelo Hall at the end of the season and they said an anonymous source has said that the Redskins would be at the top of the list of bidders to acquire his service in exchange for a high draft pick.

Thats what they always say.

Anonymous source = Redskins have traded away their draft picks in the past so it makes sense they might again.

I could see trading a draft choice for a player if that player were the final puzzle piece. That does not seem to be the current situation in Redskins land so I'd say no, don't do it. Draft some big nasties for the lines and a bad to the bone pass rusher first and worry about trading for players later...much later.

I could see it happening

but at the very same time I could see it being your normal OMG THERES A BIG NAME SO OF COURSE THE REDSKINS WILL GET HIM

just like how everyone tried to link us to joey porter til you saw PFT give the skins props in that they wanted nothing to do with him

Archived