Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN speculation

spidernat

He'll go to Dallas
And he will ball out, and punish us for years to come.

I'm so sick of this team not willing to take chances on people.

This guy can ball, and I think he would be a hell of a pick up.

He is from the tidewater area here in VA and he would love to play for us.

He grew up watching us and he knows how passionate we are as fans.

He is better than any corner we have.

I'm so sick of hearing about "Character guys".

Everbody deserves a second chance.

I was one of the few people lobbying for TO to come here. All herd was " he not a character guy, He wont fit". hmm......... How is that working out for us?

I was lobbying for us to get tank johnson and Randy Moss. HMMMM........How is that working out for us?

Bottom line is this. We need play makers. All those guys I named are playmakers. we would be 7-2 Right now if we had Moss or Owens. But people are scared to take a chance.

Wake up people. If jo Gibbs could handle Dexter Manley, Riggins, ect ect. He could handle these Guys.

No, the last thing we need is that headcase on our team. I mean the guy got 60 yards in penalties on himself in one defensive series. If you could get him cheap like a 3rd rounder or something that's one thing, but we better not give up a 1st or 2nd rounder for that idiot.

I would deal a 2nd rounder for him any day. The man is a young stud CB...last time I checked young stud CBs are hard to find. D-Hall, Rodgers, Smoot, Landry and ST...that would be nasty...add some stud first round DL and our D looks like a powerhouse, jmo.

Is it a given Springs is gone? If Springs stays, we absolutely do not need Hall, we already have 3 good/great CB in Springs, Smoot, and Rogers. We also made alot of moves for the other CB on the roster in the offseason. It will come down to money, but I am not opposed to giving up a 2nd for him at all. Reminds me alot of the ability ST has.

HTTR

Archived