Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

snES online

PokerPacker

Maybe I said it incorrectly. You'd go in to barrels hidden around the level and complete the challenge. I think you'd get some kind of secret coin, I don't remember, it's been 10 years since I've played those games.

Anyway, there were 100 challenge stages hidden throughout the game. You'd have to negotiate some hard jumps or bust through walls to get to them. Maybe it was only 2 and 3...

Nah, you're right. There were some in the first one. I remember cause I never bought part 2 or 3 but I definitely played a lot of bonus stages.

Maybe I said it incorrectly. You'd go in to barrels hidden around the level and complete the challenge. I think you'd get some kind of secret coin, I don't remember, it's been 10 years since I've played those games.

Anyway, there were 100 challenge stages hidden throughout the game. You'd have to negotiate some hard jumps or bust through walls to get to them. Maybe it was only 2 and 3...

ah, the hidden thingies. yeah, you could get animal tokens n' stuff

I think my favorite non-RPG snes game has to be Super Metroid.

Honestly, the Metroid and Mega Man series never really interested me. Kind of boring, to me at least. I REALLY couldn't get in to Final Fantasy, none of them. Never understood the love. So slow and took so long to read boring crap. Not a big RPG fan, but got in to Knights of the Old Republic a little bit. Nonetheless, those 3 games puzzle me as to why they're so popular. There were games just like them that were a lot better.

Honestly, the Metroid and Mega Man series never really interested me. Kind of boring, to me at least. I REALLY couldn't get in to Final Fantasy, none of them. Never understood the love. So slow and took so long to read boring crap. Not a big RPG fan, but got in to Knights of the Old Republic a little bit. Nonetheless, those 3 games puzzle me as to why they're so popular. There were games just like them that were a lot better.

i have never played a Final Fantasy game, but i have enjoyed a couple games made by the same people. first being Mario RPG. what a great game, and not just because the used mario characters. the fighting interface was really easy to use where instead of highlighting different actions, you pressed a different button so it was much quicker do do the move you wanted to. combine that with timed hits and pseudo-3d graphics and you got yourself a pretty decent SNES game.

i just got contra III on the emulator the other day from one of the guys playing online. that game's damn hard!

Yeah, it'll try your patience. The best part is the level 3 boss. If you haven't gotten that far yet, I won't spoil it, but the first time I got to it I was like "holy crap." Dunno, it may have lost something from aging, but it was awesome back in the day.

Yeah, it'll try your patience. The best part is the level 3 boss. If you haven't gotten that far yet, I won't spoil it, but the first time I got to it I was like "holy crap." Dunno, it may have lost something from aging, but it was awesome back in the day.

i haven't gotten to the level 2 boss on easy with 7 lives

I guess I exemplify what Heidenreich was talking about. I think the only game I really played on NES was Tecmo Super Bowl. I think we bought it after a price cut... with a Sonic bundle. One of the first games we got was Bulls vs. Lakers. I also remember playing Altered Beast in Macy's (at Pentagon City) whenever my family went... I'd beg them to allow me to stay in the Electronics section. Some of the other games we had: Marble Madness, Arch Rivals, NBA Jam, NBA Jam:TE, Eternal Champions, NHLPA '93, NBA Live '95-98 (or so it seems like), Mortal Combat I and II.

I never really paid attention to the SNES, my family bought us a Genesis and I don't think video game fanboyism was too bad back then in middle school.... or maybe I didn't care too much. Eternal Champions was the ****...

• 3 months later...
Tell me what I need to do to download it.

Tell me what I need to buy to play (control pad/joystick) wise

Tell me if it's in this thread already, cause I am an idiot.

Then let me smoke all of you in NHL 94 :)

first post should be what you need to get it working. check the link. If that's not enough, I'll give you some more help... after Sticksboi and I play some NHL '94.

edit: actually, it appears that that link is outdated. I'll update it when i find another source.

Archived