Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Countdown to TD pass by a WR!

E-Dog Night

McCardell from Campbell, 11 yard pass on a crossing route, back of the end zone. Sorry, but I'm drawing a blank about what the weather will be like, or this weeks' Powerball numbers. However, I'm pretty sure the Skins will win this week. HTTR!

It will be cold and pretty dark by the end of the day but other than that I think youre right on the money.

I think there will be an emphasis on throwing to the endzone this weekend when we're in the 20-10 yard range.

1st quarter against Philly

-remember we get more conservative as the game goes on, this passing TD is not coming in the 3rd or 4th quarter unless we are losing by a lot

Jason Campbell to Randle El (I wish it would be McCardell) from 8 yards out in a play similar to the two point conversion against the Jets

thats my two cents...

My guess is Brandon Lloyd, but it's hard to tell when, since he only averages seeing the field about 1.5 times per game. It should be noted, that Brandon already caught a touchdown pass from Todd Collins in the preseason.

But as long as we keep trying to throw deep to "too slow" Thrash, we may not see a wr touchdown this season. I don't mind seeing Thrash lined up in the slot and going over the middle, but only an idiot would keep trying to send him deep. If he's a deep threat, then I'm a billionaire.

[Rubs balls, crystal ones!!]

I see... my man Antwaan, pulling down a ball (thrown slightly too high) from 16 yards out on Sunday 1st Qtr 9.35 on the clock.

;)

JC then throws a further 4 TD's split between Moss and ARE in the same game.... HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! MY Crystal Ball just broke! :(

My guess is Brandon Lloyd' date=' but it's hard to tell when, since he only averages seeing the field about 1.5 times per game. It should be noted, that Brandon already caught a touchdown pass from Todd Collins in the preseason.

But as long as we keep trying to throw deep to "too slow" Thrash, we may not see a wr touchdown this season. I don't mind seeing Thrash lined up in the slot and going over the middle, but only an idiot would keep trying to send him deep. If he's a deep threat, then I'm a billionaire.[/quote']

Can I borrow 10 million bucks? I'll pay you back never. :D

Sad and pitiful that we're posting going into our eighth week wondering when our receivers gonna score that first TD. Truly sad.

Any damn way. First possession. Campbell to ARE, third and three on the Eagles 22. 18 yards, ARE takes it in. Wont be Moss.

Sad. :mad:

Archived