Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6'5 former 10th overall pick, Mike Williams waived by Oakland (merged)

@DCGoldPants

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd look at him over the summer but right now nah. Size doesn't make you a player. If you can play then you can play. If size and speed comes with it then so be it. Mike Williams doesn't seem to have it at this level.

People don't think so but I think the SKins need to get McCardell in the game more, if nothing else just to move the chains.

I'd look at him over the summer but right now nah. Size doesn't make you a player. If you can play then you can play. If size and speed comes with it then so be it. Mike Williams doesn't seem to have it at this level.

People don't think so but I think the SKins need to get McCardell in the game more, if nothing else just to move the chains.

Remember when he was drafted, people spoke of him almost as highly as they talked about Calvin Johnson this draft. It's amazing how far he's fallen.

But damn, he's Six Feet Five Inches Tall, Two Hundred and Thirty Pounds, and Fast. If Todd Pinkston was worth a look, this guy is too.

Remember when he was drafted, people spoke of him almost as highly as they talked about Calvin Johnson this draft. It's amazing how far he's fallen.

But damn, he's Six Feet Five Inches Tall, Two Hundred and Thirty Pounds, and Fast. If Todd Pinkston was worth a look, this guy is too.

Archived