Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6'5 former 10th overall pick, Mike Williams waived by Oakland (merged)

@DCGoldPants

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

With some of the problems the Redskins have had at the WR position - just wondering what everyone thought about Mike Williams being released by the Raiders & if the hope Washington will bring him in for a try out. I would be in favor of it at this point, as he might be a bargin priced WR.

With some of the problems the Redskins have had at the WR position - just wondering what everyone thought about Mike Williams being released by the Raiders & if the hope Washington will bring him in for a try out. I would be in favor of it at this point, as he might be a bargin priced WR.

I wouldnt mind bring him in and if he looks decent cut Caldwell and keep Williams. He is at least a big WR. Although, we arent even getting Keenan on the field, which i think is a HUGE mistake. The guy still can produce for us, and the few times he has gotten a chance has been open, had Campbell looked to him on that 4th down in Green Bay instead of Betts we could have at least attempted a tying field goal, if not driven for the score. The man is a Vet and knows defenses and where to go to find holes in coverage, he needs more snaps.

I wouldnt mind bring him in and if he looks decent cut Caldwell and keep Williams. He is at least a big WR. Although, we arent even getting Keenan on the field, which i think is a HUGE mistake. The guy still can produce for us, and the few times he has gotten a chance has been open, had Campbell looked to him on that 4th down in Green Bay instead of Betts we could have at least attempted a tying field goal, if not driven for the score. The man is a Vet and knows defenses and where to go to find holes in coverage, he needs more snaps.

*edit* Sorry double post cause i had posted in a different thread, then thought since it was a duplicate thread it would be deleted so i posted the same thing here in the proper thread.

Anyways.... Wow looking at those two pictures, is that even the same guy? Man did he let himself go. That def has me rethinking to just let him go. If he was still in some kind of shape i would be all for letting him take Caldwell's spot on the roster just because of his height and Caldwell isnt going to see the field. But damn, he's TE size now and Cooley and Yoder are have us set in that position.

*edit* Sorry double post cause i had posted in a different thread, then thought since it was a duplicate thread it would be deleted so i posted the same thing here in the proper thread.

Anyways.... Wow looking at those two pictures, is that even the same guy? Man did he let himself go. That def has me rethinking to just let him go. If he was still in some kind of shape i would be all for letting him take Caldwell's spot on the roster just because of his height and Caldwell isnt going to see the field. But damn, he's TE size now and Cooley and Yoder are have us set in that position.

Archived