Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6'5 former 10th overall pick, Mike Williams waived by Oakland (merged)

@DCGoldPants

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/20060.html

I'm not one to say "Give this guy another chance"

But, considering how cheap he would be to pay right now. I wouldn't be the least upset if he were signed with the intentions of being with the team in the offseason, and seeing what he could bring to camp next year.

Of course a 6-5 WR would be nice considering our gents aren't the tallest out there.

Considering how we're using Caldwell and McCardell. This dude is at least a lot younger.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/20060.html

I'm not one to say "Give this guy another chance"

But, considering how cheap he would be to pay right now. I wouldn't be the least upset if he were signed with the intentions of being with the team in the offseason, and seeing what he could bring to camp next year.

Of course a 6-5 WR would be nice considering our gents aren't the tallest out there.

Considering how we're using Caldwell and McCardell. This dude is at least a lot younger.

I don't see why not. It would be an interesting sign. But we would have way to many receivers and Gibbs would probably still use James Thrash. I liked this guy in college but ever since he got to the pros, besides his first game, he's been an underachiever. But I wouldn't mind testing him out on the practice squad.

I don't see why not. It would be an interesting sign. But we would have way to many receivers and Gibbs would probably still use James Thrash. I liked this guy in college but ever since he got to the pros, besides his first game, he's been an underachiever. But I wouldn't mind testing him out on the practice squad.

Sign him up.....we're desperate right now. He could really turn out well for us.

The fact that they think his career in the NFL might be over hopefully will motivate him. His biggest flaw was the fact that he was an underachiever, he has the ability to be good. It's up to him now.

Are you kidding me? We have the best WR corp in the NFL, you'll see this week, or at the very least the following week but just in case that doesn't workout we shouldn't rule anyone or thing out.

I applaude your faith and optimism, but not a single TD for any of our WRs and it's week 9? That's ****ing unacceptable.

Sign him up.....we're desperate right now. He could really turn out well for us.

The fact that they think his career in the NFL might be over hopefully will motivate him. His biggest flaw was the fact that he was an underachiever, he has the ability to be good. It's up to him now.

Are you kidding me? We have the best WR corp in the NFL, you'll see this week, or at the very least the following week but just in case that doesn't workout we shouldn't rule anyone or thing out.

I applaude your faith and optimism, but not a single TD for any of our WRs and it's week 9? That's ****ing unacceptable.

Archived