Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the Word on Carlos?

method man

I'm sad that our men are fallng down like dominoes. CR's injury reminded me of Joe Thiesman's injury from the 80's, well not career ending, but CR may be out for a while or perhaps done for the season.:2cents: I always think of JT whenever a player gets a bad hit on the knee and bends the wrong way.

P.S. I just made 300 posts..woohoo for me:cheers:

EDIT 2: I"m not dissing CR. He's played well this season. I hope he's ok and his knee gets better.

You bums who are dissin' Carlos have always been a pain in the ass, but this is getting out of hand. Rogers has been playing fine, better than Smoot. All you people who dog him are just throwing up someone's else's comments. This defense will drop off with Carlos, because thats that boy wasnt afraid to make plays in the run game and is solid in coverage. I know he isnt a shutdown corner, but he plays solid and like every other corner in the league, he has been beaten before and will again. To sum up, Haters=Shut your mouths! Carlos get well.

You bums who are dissin' Carlos have always been a pain in the ass, but this is getting out of hand. Rogers has been playing fine, better than Smoot. All you people who dog him are just throwing up someone's else's comments. This defense will drop off with Carlos, because thats that boy wasnt afraid to make plays in the run game and is solid in coverage. I know he isnt a shutdown corner, but he plays solid and like every other corner in the league, he has been beaten before and will again. To sum up, Haters=Shut your mouths! Carlos get well.

what do you mean you would? redskins already have him and he is notorious for dropping easy INTs but more importantly, he gets burned all the time giving up big TDs. i dont know what redskins games u been watching do but stay off the crack pipe. you know what im saying?

Who has burned him this year? If you don't mind me asking.

what do you mean you would? redskins already have him and he is notorious for dropping easy INTs but more importantly, he gets burned all the time giving up big TDs. i dont know what redskins games u been watching do but stay off the crack pipe. you know what im saying?

Who has burned him this year? If you don't mind me asking.

Guest RideorDieChic
Yeah MCL and now apparently the ACL also MRI first thing in the morning.

So with the loss can generation IPOD leave board and take their sniveling with them??

ouch, painful...Poor guy, not only is his playing on hold, but his clubbing is too...hmmm, I'll be salty if I see him in any club with crutches, I hope he plans to rest up and recover ASAP.

Guest RideorDieChic
Yeah MCL and now apparently the ACL also MRI first thing in the morning.

So with the loss can generation IPOD leave board and take their sniveling with them??

ouch, painful...Poor guy, not only is his playing on hold, but his clubbing is too...hmmm, I'll be salty if I see him in any club with crutches, I hope he plans to rest up and recover ASAP.

We have bump and run corners and we don't never play them like that. CR is a good CB but GW always has him playn 10 yards off the WR. Play the damn CB's man up and play Taylor and Landry over top of them for help. Thats how we utilize the talent on this team. The talent is not being utilized. That all I have to say.

We have bump and run corners and we don't never play them like that. CR is a good CB but GW always has him playn 10 yards off the WR. Play the damn CB's man up and play Taylor and Landry over top of them for help. Thats how we utilize the talent on this team. The talent is not being utilized. That all I have to say.

Archived