Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the Word on Carlos?

method man

u care? what is he paying your bills? you care about these overpaid multi millionaires that are overrated? you care about this whack ass corner that dances and act like he had something to do with a play where the guy he was covering literally dropped the ball? care about players like fletcher, that actually are good and deserves his pay check. i mean , lets face it.

what a waste of NUMBER one pick on this sorry ass weak ass cornerback.

While I agree with you about Fletcher, you are way off base about Carlos. If he is out for a while it will hurt us a lot more than most people on this board realize.

u care? what is he paying your bills? you care about these overpaid multi millionaires that are overrated? you care about this whack ass corner that dances and act like he had something to do with a play where the guy he was covering literally dropped the ball? care about players like fletcher, that actually are good and deserves his pay check. i mean , lets face it.

While I agree with you about Fletcher, you are way off base about Carlos. If he is out for a while it will hurt us a lot more than most people on this board realize.

Nice post!!! I don't agree with the who cares part, as I hope he is going to be OK because noone likes to get or see someone hurt. But the rest is pretty dead-on.

Nice post!!! I don't agree with the who cares part, as I hope he is going to be OK because noone likes to get or see someone hurt. But the rest is pretty dead-on.

Yes I care Jerk! Worry about you're own sorry attitude and not mine. You are classless!

Yes I care Jerk! Worry about you're own sorry attitude and not mine. You are classless!

ive never denied that carlos being out would hurt us. im just saying he is overrated was a waste of number one pick.

as for his injury, this is football man. when players get drafted and sign the contract, all of them are in risk of getting hurt because this is one of the most physical sports. its part of the game. unlucky? sure. no big deal. heal up and come back. but when carlos come back, is he gonna be a better corner than what he is now? nah. he'll still be the overrated, weak ass, overpaid corner that he was prior to the injury.

ive never denied that carlos being out would hurt us. im just saying he is overrated was a waste of number one pick.

as for his injury, this is football man. when players get drafted and sign the contract, all of them are in risk of getting hurt because this is one of the most physical sports. its part of the game. unlucky? sure. no big deal. heal up and come back. but when carlos come back, is he gonna be a better corner than what he is now? nah. he'll still be the overrated, weak ass, overpaid corner that he was prior to the injury.

quit stealing my air

you don't deserve to breathe

quit stealing my air

you don't deserve to breathe

we have a lot of idiots onthese forum you never want to see a player hurt on either team, i wish c-los well

read my previous post.

its like boxing. we dont want to see nobody getting hurt but you know they are because thats the nature of the sport. you know its physical and dangerous. same goes for football. when people get injured, they get injured. its part of the game. you see players all over the place getting hurt. lets not make it sound he has terminal illness.

we have a lot of idiots onthese forum you never want to see a player hurt on either team, i wish c-los well

read my previous post.

its like boxing. we dont want to see nobody getting hurt but you know they are because thats the nature of the sport. you know its physical and dangerous. same goes for football. when people get injured, they get injured. its part of the game. you see players all over the place getting hurt. lets not make it sound he has terminal illness.

Guest RideorDieChic

Some of you men sound like silly juves[juveniles for you slow ppl]...how can a sport mean so much to you that revel on news of a player getting injured. Sad.

Guest RideorDieChic

Some of you men sound like silly juves[juveniles for you slow ppl]...how can a sport mean so much to you that revel on news of a player getting injured. Sad.

I'm sad that our men are fallng down like dominoes. CR's injury reminded me of Joe Thiesman's injury from the 80's, well not career ending, but CR may be out for a while or perhaps done for the season.:2cents: I always think of JT whenever a player gets a bad hit on the knee and bends the wrong way.

P.S. I just made 300 posts..woohoo for me:cheers:

EDIT 2: I"m not dissing CR. He's played well this season. I hope he's ok and his knee gets better.

Archived