Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the Word on Carlos?

method man

That shot he took the knee looked nasty. It looked exactly like what happened to Gilbert Arenas last year. Let's hope that his meniscus or any other ligament is not torn. Whatever it is, I think he will be out a while. Although we like to rag on him, we will miss Carlos.

That shot he took the knee looked nasty. It looked exactly like what happened to Gilbert Arenas last year. Let's hope that his meniscus or any other ligament is not torn. Whatever it is, I think he will be out a while. Although we like to rag on him, we will miss Carlos.

who cares. what a waste of number one pick on this whack ass corner that cant even make sure INts.

Please, another piece of garbage on ES forums. I would take Carlos Rogers any day. Anyone see Nate Clements get BURNED today? What a waste of a contract he was huh.

who cares. what a waste of number one pick on this whack ass corner that cant even make sure INts.

Please, another piece of garbage on ES forums. I would take Carlos Rogers any day. Anyone see Nate Clements get BURNED today? What a waste of a contract he was huh.

MCL torn or strained. Bram said he's hurting and can't put any weight on it.

No way that was anything less than a torn MCL. My guess is that he got the unlucky triad - MCL, medial meniscus and ACL all in one shot. Either way, he's done for the season.

Sorry. I was kind of hoping you guys might mess some of the Pats up, but their receivers have a knack for knowing when to go down.

MCL torn or strained. Bram said he's hurting and can't put any weight on it.

No way that was anything less than a torn MCL. My guess is that he got the unlucky triad - MCL, medial meniscus and ACL all in one shot. Either way, he's done for the season.

Sorry. I was kind of hoping you guys might mess some of the Pats up, but their receivers have a knack for knowing when to go down.

Archived