Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the Word on Carlos?

method man

Smooooot? lmao. The guy is a bum couldn't cover a chair with a damn blanket.

Our secondary is sooo OVERRATED it's ridiculous. Springs is good but showing his age and the other 2 bums are always on the sidelines with ice. Our 3rd and 4th corners are David Macklin and Leigh Torrence. Not exactly Champ Bailey or Darrell Green.

green and bailey aren't everyday CBs... to think that we can equal that with every corner is ridiculous

Smooooot? lmao. The guy is a bum couldn't cover a chair with a damn blanket.

Our secondary is sooo OVERRATED it's ridiculous. Springs is good but showing his age and the other 2 bums are always on the sidelines with ice. Our 3rd and 4th corners are David Macklin and Leigh Torrence. Not exactly Champ Bailey or Darrell Green.

green and bailey aren't everyday CBs... to think that we can equal that with every corner is ridiculous

Who has burned him this year? If you don't mind me asking.[/quote

Cough, Plaxico Burress, Cough, Cough.

Larry Fitz Cough, Cough

He missed tackles on them.. landry has missed tackles this year, ST has missed tackles this year.. sometimes the guy just makes a better move

you act like a score against us means we're incompetent... if the D never got beat, there would be no offensive stars, this is ridiculous

Larry Fitz Cough, Cough

He missed tackles on them.. landry has missed tackles this year, ST has missed tackles this year.. sometimes the guy just makes a better move

you act like a score against us means we're incompetent... if the D never got beat, there would be no offensive stars, this is ridiculous

Larry Fitz Cough, Cough

Two of the premier receivers in the league.

Plexico didn't really burn him that much and Fitz just jumped higher. He's done a great job this year especially compared to previous.

Larry Fitz Cough, Cough

Two of the premier receivers in the league.

Plexico didn't really burn him that much and Fitz just jumped higher. He's done a great job this year especially compared to previous.

and you call yourself KRS One. That's surprising because you seem to be lacking the knowledge part.

KRSone also said "we cheered when it hit the world trade center" you know, the guy can flow and he is a dope MC but the guy is whack. i mean really whack when it comes to his political views. BUt to me, its all about the music. what does my alias has to do with topic at hand anyways? some weird peeps.

and you call yourself KRS One. That's surprising because you seem to be lacking the knowledge part.

KRSone also said "we cheered when it hit the world trade center" you know, the guy can flow and he is a dope MC but the guy is whack. i mean really whack when it comes to his political views. BUt to me, its all about the music. what does my alias has to do with topic at hand anyways? some weird peeps.

Who has burned him this year? If you don't mind me asking.

one example. giants, buress winning TD. i can name so many from last yr and the yr before. dont even let me bring up the cushio this guy gives to WRs. i mean aint he suppose to be our ace corner and he gives that much cushion? what, he doesnt believe in his skills? oh yeah and all those missed INTs, missed tackles. that TD run vs the Packers where rogers just bounces off that guy and also running in to landry preventing landry to make a tackle. SO embarrassing watching this guy. Cant believe we spent a 1st round pick on this guy. I cant even believe this guy asked me this question. hey man, what Redskins games were you watching?

Who has burned him this year? If you don't mind me asking.

one example. giants, buress winning TD. i can name so many from last yr and the yr before. dont even let me bring up the cushio this guy gives to WRs. i mean aint he suppose to be our ace corner and he gives that much cushion? what, he doesnt believe in his skills? oh yeah and all those missed INTs, missed tackles. that TD run vs the Packers where rogers just bounces off that guy and also running in to landry preventing landry to make a tackle. SO embarrassing watching this guy. Cant believe we spent a 1st round pick on this guy. I cant even believe this guy asked me this question. hey man, what Redskins games were you watching?

Carlos has usually stuck with his guy in coverage when asked too. There is a reason why he dropped all those INTs last year, he was usually in position to make those plays. Of course, he's gotta make those, but the fact is he usually was right next to the WRs on medium-deep passes when it was his responsibility.

Remember that it isn't Carlos' fault for the large cushion, it's part of Gregg Williams gameplan to keep everything in front of the players and its a zone coverage for guys who come out of the backfield to the flat and crossing routes.

He had 16 passes defended last year in 15 games and 7 PDs this year before this game (in 6 games). That is pretty good compared to some of the top CBs in the league. Add to the fact that he's usually a solid hitter for a CB who's been responsible for a few forced fumbles. Granted, he was embarrassed by Burress on that play against the Giants, but he also had some good tackles to prevent first downs and in the red zone to prevent TDs.

Carlos has been improving his game, and it would be a shame and loss if his season is ended due to this injury. It's also pretty classless for any fan (of any team) to wish an injury or be glad a player is injured.

Carlos has usually stuck with his guy in coverage when asked too. There is a reason why he dropped all those INTs last year, he was usually in position to make those plays. Of course, he's gotta make those, but the fact is he usually was right next to the WRs on medium-deep passes when it was his responsibility.

Remember that it isn't Carlos' fault for the large cushion, it's part of Gregg Williams gameplan to keep everything in front of the players and its a zone coverage for guys who come out of the backfield to the flat and crossing routes.

He had 16 passes defended last year in 15 games and 7 PDs this year before this game (in 6 games). That is pretty good compared to some of the top CBs in the league. Add to the fact that he's usually a solid hitter for a CB who's been responsible for a few forced fumbles. Granted, he was embarrassed by Burress on that play against the Giants, but he also had some good tackles to prevent first downs and in the red zone to prevent TDs.

Carlos has been improving his game, and it would be a shame and loss if his season is ended due to this injury. It's also pretty classless for any fan (of any team) to wish an injury or be glad a player is injured.

I didn't ask about last year. I said this year. And he missed the tackle on burress for the td. You have no idea what your talking about. Your seriously dumb. You have no credibility. You probably did make the jv team in high school. You probably played band or something. Your a moron.

I didn't ask about last year. I said this year. And he missed the tackle on burress for the td. You have no idea what your talking about. Your seriously dumb. You have no credibility. You probably did make the jv team in high school. You probably played band or something. Your a moron.

just put clowns like him on ignore. Then you won't have to listen to their nonsense.

Good thing he isn't running the team.

just put clowns like him on ignore. Then you won't have to listen to their nonsense.

Good thing he isn't running the team.

I think Carlos would develope into a great 2nd NFL corner. He's never going to be a shut down Champ Bailey guy.

IMO, i think he's done for the season for sure. Hopefully not his career, but it's possible. If he isn't though, that knee will never be the same.

It's a shame to have an injury like that just as you are starting to become strong at your position.

I think Carlos would develope into a great 2nd NFL corner. He's never going to be a shut down Champ Bailey guy.

IMO, i think he's done for the season for sure. Hopefully not his career, but it's possible. If he isn't though, that knee will never be the same.

It's a shame to have an injury like that just as you are starting to become strong at your position.

Archived