Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the Word on Carlos?

method man

what do you mean you would? redskins already have him and he is notorious for dropping easy INTs but more importantly, he gets burned all the time giving up big TDs. i dont know what redskins games u been watching do but stay off the crack pipe. you know what im saying?

No, no one understand whay you're saying because you don't know how to spell.

what do you mean you would? redskins already have him and he is notorious for dropping easy INTs but more importantly, he gets burned all the time giving up big TDs. i dont know what redskins games u been watching do but stay off the crack pipe. you know what im saying?

No, no one understand whay you're saying because you don't know how to spell.

I think Carlos would develope into a great 2nd NFL corner. He's never going to be a shut down Champ Bailey guy.

IMO, i think he's done for the season for sure. Hopefully not his career, but it's possible. If he isn't though, that knee will never be the same.

It's a shame to have an injury like that just as you are starting to become strong at your position.

Yup and that really sucks balls. We will have to add corner to positions we need to seek in the draft except this time we better not take one in the first round.

I think Carlos would develope into a great 2nd NFL corner. He's never going to be a shut down Champ Bailey guy.

IMO, i think he's done for the season for sure. Hopefully not his career, but it's possible. If he isn't though, that knee will never be the same.

It's a shame to have an injury like that just as you are starting to become strong at your position.

Yup and that really sucks balls. We will have to add corner to positions we need to seek in the draft except this time we better not take one in the first round.

wat tha fuk is wrong with smoot? i used to like hes sorry ass cause he had heart but this is the second time this season where he just doesnt play casue of some soft injury where he never got hurt the game before. sorry ass missispi trash

wat tha fuk is wrong with smoot? i used to like hes sorry ass cause he had heart but this is the second time this season where he just doesnt play casue of some soft injury where he never got hurt the game before. sorry ass missispi trash

*Bump*

Any updates on Carlos Rogers this morning? I know he was scheduled for an MRI.

From Redskins.com: http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=5419

"Cornerback Carlos Rogers suffered what was called a significant knee ligament injury in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the New England Patriots.

The injury was to Rogers' MCL in his right knee. It's believed he also may have injured his ACL in the knee, so he will undergo further tests on Monday."

Maybe Gibbs will update in his presser, but wondering if anyone has any additional info now.

*Bump*

Any updates on Carlos Rogers this morning? I know he was scheduled for an MRI.

From Redskins.com: http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=5419

"Cornerback Carlos Rogers suffered what was called a significant knee ligament injury in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the New England Patriots.

The injury was to Rogers' MCL in his right knee. It's believed he also may have injured his ACL in the knee, so he will undergo further tests on Monday."

Maybe Gibbs will update in his presser, but wondering if anyone has any additional info now.

Archived