Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's the Word on Carlos?

method man

Smooooot? lmao. The guy is a bum couldn't cover a chair with a damn blanket.

Our secondary is sooo OVERRATED it's ridiculous. Springs is good but showing his age and the other 2 bums are always on the sidelines with ice. Our 3rd and 4th corners are David Macklin and Leigh Torrence. Not exactly Champ Bailey or Darrell Green.

Smooooot? lmao. The guy is a bum couldn't cover a chair with a damn blanket.

Our secondary is sooo OVERRATED it's ridiculous. Springs is good but showing his age and the other 2 bums are always on the sidelines with ice. Our 3rd and 4th corners are David Macklin and Leigh Torrence. Not exactly Champ Bailey or Darrell Green.

Please, another piece of garbage on ES forums. I would take Carlos Rogers any day. Anyone see Nate Clements get BURNED today? What a waste of a contract he was huh.

what do you mean you would? redskins already have him and he is notorious for dropping easy INTs but more importantly, he gets burned all the time giving up big TDs. i dont know what redskins games u been watching do but stay off the crack pipe. you know what im saying?

Please, another piece of garbage on ES forums. I would take Carlos Rogers any day. Anyone see Nate Clements get BURNED today? What a waste of a contract he was huh.

what do you mean you would? redskins already have him and he is notorious for dropping easy INTs but more importantly, he gets burned all the time giving up big TDs. i dont know what redskins games u been watching do but stay off the crack pipe. you know what im saying?

who cares. what a waste of number one pick on this whack ass corner that cant even make sure INts.

With the name krsone, I would hope you'd be able to post something that contained a bit more knowledge.

But back to Carlos, I think the defense will be hurting without him. Torrence filled in pretty well today for being that far down on the depth chart, but he does not bring the same things to the team as Rogers does.

who cares. what a waste of number one pick on this whack ass corner that cant even make sure INts.

With the name krsone, I would hope you'd be able to post something that contained a bit more knowledge.

But back to Carlos, I think the defense will be hurting without him. Torrence filled in pretty well today for being that far down on the depth chart, but he does not bring the same things to the team as Rogers does.

I Care! The guy gets injured trying to make a play and u wanna diss him. Get lost, We don't need u and you're negative comments!

u care? what is he paying your bills? you care about these overpaid multi millionaires that are overrated? you care about this whack ass corner that dances and act like he had something to do with a play where the guy he was covering literally dropped the ball? care about players like fletcher, that actually are good and deserves his pay check. i mean , lets face it.

what a waste of NUMBER one pick on this sorry ass weak ass cornerback.

I Care! The guy gets injured trying to make a play and u wanna diss him. Get lost, We don't need u and you're negative comments!

u care? what is he paying your bills? you care about these overpaid multi millionaires that are overrated? you care about this whack ass corner that dances and act like he had something to do with a play where the guy he was covering literally dropped the ball? care about players like fletcher, that actually are good and deserves his pay check. i mean , lets face it.

what a waste of NUMBER one pick on this sorry ass weak ass cornerback.

Our 3rd and 4th corners are David Macklin and Leigh Torrence. Not exactly Champ Bailey or Darrell Green.

Because every team's third and fourth corners are future Hall of Famers. :rolleyes:

Without injuries, I am pretty sure most teams would be ecstatic to have third and fourth corners with as many starts as Smoot and Macklin.

Our 3rd and 4th corners are David Macklin and Leigh Torrence. Not exactly Champ Bailey or Darrell Green.

Because every team's third and fourth corners are future Hall of Famers. :rolleyes:

Without injuries, I am pretty sure most teams would be ecstatic to have third and fourth corners with as many starts as Smoot and Macklin.

Archived