Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

Huly thanks for doing this. I would have gone since I live right down the road but I am just too busy right now getting ready for a move. To everyone that went: Way to show your support for the team. Awesome.

For the negative posters: While I did get a good laugh at all the funny jokes I think you guys are *******s for bashing someone else for being a fan. Fans show support for their team any way they see fit. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean they are stupid for doing it.

You choose to show your support by claiming the end is here and the team sucks. Why are you even fans? Egg or throw tomatoes at the bus or the players? Are you serious? I'd love to see you do that, honestly. You don't have the guts to go there and do that so you post it on a forum. You're cool.

Huly thanks for doing this. I would have gone since I live right down the road but I am just too busy right now getting ready for a move. To everyone that went: Way to show your support for the team. Awesome.

For the negative posters: While I did get a good laugh at all the funny jokes I think you guys are *******s for bashing someone else for being a fan. Fans show support for their team any way they see fit. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean they are stupid for doing it.

You choose to show your support by claiming the end is here and the team sucks. Why are you even fans? Egg or throw tomatoes at the bus or the players? Are you serious? I'd love to see you do that, honestly. You don't have the guts to go there and do that so you post it on a forum. You're cool.

Huly, Pez and everyone else that went: thank you. You guys are true fans and continue to prove it in your support. I live in the north country so unfortunately I would never be able to join you, but don't ever stop.

To all the others: Why are you all hatin'? Because they lost today? Because they got humiliated today? I was there and was able to watch it live and in person. Yet, I am still here and still a fan. Call me a homer if you want but one of the things about being a fan is that I support my favorite team. Yes I am pissed off that they lost. I am never happy when they lose. I throw remotes at big screen TV's and get into fights with my wife when it happens. But then I grow up and realize that they are still MY team.

Have you ever played organized team sports? Have you ever had your tails handed to you in embarassing fashion? How did you feel when you got on the bus to go home? I always felt pretty crappy. NOW, more than EVER, is the time to rally for this team to show that they are still supported. It makes no difference if it is scholastic or professional sports; the feeling is the same. I laugh at all of those that feel a sense of entitlement - like they OWE YOU anything. They don't. You may pay for tickets and merchandise and register for privately owned message boards to whine about how much you think your team sucks, but you are not OWED anything. It is your choice to spend the money and waste the time whining. I have news for you; professional athletes are not playing because they think they owe you anything. You want all roses, go worship the Patriots like every other band wagoneer that comes along. Just remeber, a true fan takes the good with the bad. Unfortunately we have had more than our share of bad, but to say they aren't deserving of support simply makes me sick, as well as embarassed for all of you.

Sorry to rant on in your thread Huly, but all of the responses to it set me off.

Huly, Pez and everyone else that went: thank you. You guys are true fans and continue to prove it in your support. I live in the north country so unfortunately I would never be able to join you, but don't ever stop.

To all the others: Why are you all hatin'? Because they lost today? Because they got humiliated today? I was there and was able to watch it live and in person. Yet, I am still here and still a fan. Call me a homer if you want but one of the things about being a fan is that I support my favorite team. Yes I am pissed off that they lost. I am never happy when they lose. I throw remotes at big screen TV's and get into fights with my wife when it happens. But then I grow up and realize that they are still MY team.

Have you ever played organized team sports? Have you ever had your tails handed to you in embarassing fashion? How did you feel when you got on the bus to go home? I always felt pretty crappy. NOW, more than EVER, is the time to rally for this team to show that they are still supported. It makes no difference if it is scholastic or professional sports; the feeling is the same. I laugh at all of those that feel a sense of entitlement - like they OWE YOU anything. They don't. You may pay for tickets and merchandise and register for privately owned message boards to whine about how much you think your team sucks, but you are not OWED anything. It is your choice to spend the money and waste the time whining. I have news for you; professional athletes are not playing because they think they owe you anything. You want all roses, go worship the Patriots like every other band wagoneer that comes along. Just remeber, a true fan takes the good with the bad. Unfortunately we have had more than our share of bad, but to say they aren't deserving of support simply makes me sick, as well as embarassed for all of you.

Sorry to rant on in your thread Huly, but all of the responses to it set me off.

Well, i just got back from the welcome home. And let me say, it was FREEZING! Carlos came off the buss on crutches and a full leg brace, not looking so good. The coaches came over and thanked us, and there was a definite appreciation felt by the players. Gibbs said that we didnt have to come out, to which we reminded him, well be here every away game, WIN OR LOSE!

Well, i just got back from the welcome home. And let me say, it was FREEZING! Carlos came off the buss on crutches and a full leg brace, not looking so good. The coaches came over and thanked us, and there was a definite appreciation felt by the players. Gibbs said that we didnt have to come out, to which we reminded him, well be here every away game, WIN OR LOSE!

Welcome to Extremeskins.com. A place where many of the fans are classeless.

I will continue to honor what you and Pez do, Huly. Keep on keeping on. You are a much greater asset to this board than every one of these piss poor excuse for fans that are ****ing in this thread, will ever be.

Hell ya :applause:

Welcome to Extremeskins.com. A place where many of the fans are classeless.

I will continue to honor what you and Pez do, Huly. Keep on keeping on. You are a much greater asset to this board than every one of these piss poor excuse for fans that are ****ing in this thread, will ever be.

Hell ya :applause:

How did the homecoming go?

We truly do have an outstanding team............and FANS;)

It was great to be there showing our support, and I think they appreciate it. We applauded non-stop while all the buses unloaded. Carlos was first off with his crutches and leg brace - felt bad watching him. Coach Gibbs shook hands and told us we didn't have to come, but of course we told him we are behind the team win or lose. We walked out of the park as the players were driving home and got lots of honks and someone yelled "thank you!" out of the window. I'm glad we were there.

Especially glad to just have the comaraderie of fellow fans who feel the same way - including those who couldn't make it in person. :cheers:

How did the homecoming go?

We truly do have an outstanding team............and FANS;)

It was great to be there showing our support, and I think they appreciate it. We applauded non-stop while all the buses unloaded. Carlos was first off with his crutches and leg brace - felt bad watching him. Coach Gibbs shook hands and told us we didn't have to come, but of course we told him we are behind the team win or lose. We walked out of the park as the players were driving home and got lots of honks and someone yelled "thank you!" out of the window. I'm glad we were there.

Especially glad to just have the comaraderie of fellow fans who feel the same way - including those who couldn't make it in person. :cheers:

Archived