Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

Huly,

I live in Filthadelphia region right now but i am waiting on a job offer that will land me in D.C. this week!! I think its AWESOME that you do this, ESPECIALLY this week. I will DEFINATELY join you in these things when I get down there. Great fan. I have a ton of respect for this.

I only wish more fans on the board were of your caliber Brotherz. We need more fans like you, myself, huly, pez and all others going out tonight supporting this team.

Huly,

I live in Filthadelphia region right now but i am waiting on a job offer that will land me in D.C. this week!! I think its AWESOME that you do this, ESPECIALLY this week. I will DEFINATELY join you in these things when I get down there. Great fan. I have a ton of respect for this.

I only wish more fans on the board were of your caliber Brotherz. We need more fans like you, myself, huly, pez and all others going out tonight supporting this team.

That is not a phazer Grumpy.....it is the new secret weapon...the shocker. :laugh:

Look at his sig.

I did miss that.....I wonder if TK is available to bring his shocker over and help Mrs. GV deliver this baby?

We've tried the fresh pineapple, castor oil, sex, walking, trampolines, spicy food and I even subjected her to watching the last few minutes of the game against the Pats.....

Nothing. Without TK's help - Tuesday we go in and get this Lil GV out.

That is not a phazer Grumpy.....it is the new secret weapon...the shocker. :laugh:

Look at his sig.

I did miss that.....I wonder if TK is available to bring his shocker over and help Mrs. GV deliver this baby?

We've tried the fresh pineapple, castor oil, sex, walking, trampolines, spicy food and I even subjected her to watching the last few minutes of the game against the Pats.....

Whatever you say, the pages wouldn't load earlier. I just asked a simple question and wanted a simple answer. Don't know why you're even getting into it.

Simple answer.

I've banned a bunch of people in this thread.

Whatever you say, the pages wouldn't load earlier. I just asked a simple question and wanted a simple answer. Don't know why you're even getting into it.

Simple answer.

I've banned a bunch of people in this thread.

It wouldn't load for many, if not all. Just read is all that is being asked. Don't wish to accept the advice, then I don't know what else to tell you.

It wouldn't load for many, if not all. Just read is all that is being asked. Don't wish to accept the advice, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Honestly?

If you own a pick-up, drive as fast (not insanely fast) over a rocky road. Pot holes (not huge) are a plus. I am sure a car would work but, you don't want real good shocks. It would defeat the purpose. An older pick-up would be perfect

I guarantee that works.

Honestly?

If you own a pick-up, drive as fast (not insanely fast) over a rocky road. Pot holes (not huge) are a plus. I am sure a car would work but, you don't want real good shocks. It would defeat the purpose. An older pick-up would be perfect

I guarantee that works.

i never thought i'd see the day where people get banned from a message board for exercising their constitutional rights.

I honestly don't see why people are being banned but it's not my board :2cents:

BUT I do commend those who are going out there tonight in that cold weather.

Stay warm folks :cheers:

i never thought i'd see the day where people get banned from a message board for exercising their constitutional rights.

I honestly don't see why people are being banned but it's not my board :2cents:

BUT I do commend those who are going out there tonight in that cold weather.

Stay warm folks :cheers:

Archived