Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

Wow... this thread has gone every where and back again....

I want to thank all of those who came out to support the team, in addition to those who threw in their well wishes for the team and those gong to support them...

The team looked really dejected yesterday.... they need us now more than ever !!

Wow... this thread has gone every where and back again....

I want to thank all of those who came out to support the team, in addition to those who threw in their well wishes for the team and those gong to support them...

The team looked really dejected yesterday.... they need us now more than ever !!

I am ashamed of myself. I just posted a negative post on the 'classless' thread, saying I've lost faith and wouldn't represent for a while. You guys (TK et al.) have shown me my errors.

You are true fans, and I am sounding like one of those fake-*** fairweathers. I repent. Skins hat is going back on. Portis jersey out of the garbage.

I don't know if we will win another game (none of us truly do), but if I could stick it out during that disastrous Petitbon season, or the '96 collapse, or the '00 collapse, or the debacle last year, et cetera et cetera, then I can survive the worst Redskins loss in modern times to the best team in NFL history (yes, I think they are that good).

4-3, there is still hope. I believe.

HTTR

I am ashamed of myself. I just posted a negative post on the 'classless' thread, saying I've lost faith and wouldn't represent for a while. You guys (TK et al.) have shown me my errors.

You are true fans, and I am sounding like one of those fake-*** fairweathers. I repent. Skins hat is going back on. Portis jersey out of the garbage.

I don't know if we will win another game (none of us truly do), but if I could stick it out during that disastrous Petitbon season, or the '96 collapse, or the '00 collapse, or the debacle last year, et cetera et cetera, then I can survive the worst Redskins loss in modern times to the best team in NFL history (yes, I think they are that good).

4-3, there is still hope. I believe.

HTTR

Archived