I know I dreamed you a sin and a lie

I have my freedom but I dont have much time

Faith has been broken, tears must be cried

Lets do some living after we die

Wild horses couldnt drag me away

Wild, wild horses, well ride them some day

Wild horses couldnt drag me away

Wild, wild horses, well ride them some day

Wow. Today I read what I thought was the WORST extremeskins thread ever. And now this--got to be among the best: Huly, Pez, and co. representing all true fans--fans stick by their team through thick and thin, or that's how it used to be--The Rolling Stones, and TK smackdown--kinda like whack-a-mole: they post, you ban.

To all who went out to meet the skins: Thank You. Wish I coulda been there. A true gesture of what it means to support a team. Yeah, we lost. Yeah, it sucked. But to those of us who are fans of this team, you stand by them and support them. It's family: sometimes you want to smack them upside the head, but in the end, they're part of you. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Oh--a little stones, apropos:

Said, "I believe I'll ride, believe I'll go back home

Believe I'll go back home

Believe I'll ride, believe I'll go back home

Or down the road as far as I can go"

And that'll be the way to get along

Well, father said, "See my son coming home to me

Coming home to me"

Father ran and fell down on his knees

Said, "Sing and praise, Lord have mercy on me"

Mercy

Oh poor boy stood there, hung his head and cried

Hung his head and cried

Poor boy stood and hung his head and cried

Said, "Father will you look on me as a child?"

Yeah

Well father said, "Eldest son, kill the fatted calf,

Call the family round

Kill that calf and call the family round

My son was lost but now he is found

'Cause that's the way for us to get along"

Hey

Wow. Today I read what I thought was the WORST extremeskins thread ever. And now this--got to be among the best: Huly, Pez, and co. representing all true fans--fans stick by their team through thick and thin, or that's how it used to be--The Rolling Stones, and TK smackdown--kinda like whack-a-mole: they post, you ban.

To all who went out to meet the skins: Thank You. Wish I coulda been there. A true gesture of what it means to support a team. Yeah, we lost. Yeah, it sucked. But to those of us who are fans of this team, you stand by them and support them. It's family: sometimes you want to smack them upside the head, but in the end, they're part of you. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Oh--a little stones, apropos:

Said, "I believe I'll ride, believe I'll go back home

Believe I'll go back home

Believe I'll ride, believe I'll go back home

Or down the road as far as I can go"

And that'll be the way to get along

Well, father said, "See my son coming home to me

Coming home to me"

Father ran and fell down on his knees

Said, "Sing and praise, Lord have mercy on me"

Mercy

Oh poor boy stood there, hung his head and cried

Hung his head and cried

Poor boy stood and hung his head and cried

Said, "Father will you look on me as a child?"

Yeah

Well father said, "Eldest son, kill the fatted calf,

Call the family round

Kill that calf and call the family round

My son was lost but now he is found

'Cause that's the way for us to get along"

Hey

You might want to read the thread again. This is for posting times/info on the welcome home gathering, and for fans who want to chat about that and enjoy the pictures and each others company. I think you might want the piss & moan thread, which you'll find here: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218889

Hopefully it's never too late! :cheers:

The only people that got banned were the ones saying that the team sucked today. What about the ones that said it's alright, we have to look to next week.. that wasn't about the welcome home, well some of them included it...

I have more comments but I doubt they're constructive at this point.

You might want to read the thread again. This is for posting times/info on the welcome home gathering, and for fans who want to chat about that and enjoy the pictures and each others company. I think you might want the piss & moan thread, which you'll find here: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218889

Hopefully it's never too late! :cheers:

The only people that got banned were the ones saying that the team sucked today. What about the ones that said it's alright, we have to look to next week.. that wasn't about the welcome home, well some of them included it...

I have more comments but I doubt they're constructive at this point.

Wow!

What a fan base we have...the Skins STILL have a winning record and a chance at the playoffs. They played a team on the road that no one seriously gave us a shot at beating...and we faced a ******* head coach who's claim to fame currently is his ability to cheat and run up scores.

And our fans beat up their own team...after a poor performance.

Real fans stick with their team through thick and thin.

It hurts...but, I'm not abandoning my team...and congrats to Huly and Pez for showing all how to be a 'fan'.

:cheers:

Wow!

What a fan base we have...the Skins STILL have a winning record and a chance at the playoffs. They played a team on the road that no one seriously gave us a shot at beating...and we faced a ******* head coach who's claim to fame currently is his ability to cheat and run up scores.

And our fans beat up their own team...after a poor performance.

Real fans stick with their team through thick and thin.

It hurts...but, I'm not abandoning my team...and congrats to Huly and Pez for showing all how to be a 'fan'.

Going to hurt a little more today as I put on my colors (my new Skins coat) and trudge out into the 30 degree weather ready to take my beating from all the Patriot fans. It sucks living in New England sometimes :laugh:

Going to hurt a little more today as I put on my colors (my new Skins coat) and trudge out into the 30 degree weather ready to take my beating from all the Patriot fans. It sucks living in New England sometimes :laugh:

It was great to be there showing our support, and I think they appreciate it. We applauded non-stop while all the buses unloaded. Carlos was first off with his crutches and leg brace - felt bad watching him. Coach Gibbs shook hands and told us we didn't have to come, but of course we told him we are behind the team win or lose. We walked out of the park as the players were driving home and got lots of honks and someone yelled "thank you!" out of the window. I'm glad we were there.

Especially glad to just have the comaraderie of fellow fans who feel the same way - including those who couldn't make it in person. :cheers:

You know, in life - what you all did "in that cold weather", is extend a hand of hope for the players and added wings for the TEAM. Gracelander, thanks for the pics- and Montana, TK, Jumbo, thanks for the Rock concert.;) I had a full day yesterday - I got to watch our Skins play football, watch fans on this board be ying/yang and then this morning I attended a Rock concert on the forum. Life just doesn't get any better than that:notworthy . Its the small things that are important- and I thank you for allowing me to continue to be a part of the send off/ homecoming forum - even if I live miles away and am "geo challenged"(Pez is way cool giving us a "nickname"). And I wasn't kidding when I said you added wings for the TEAM, - "its not how the team got knocked down in life thats important, the life lesson, is how they will get back up";) . Our Om is right........."they" will have "their" day.

Hail Redskin Nation..............have a great day and an awesome week- for we have some butts to kick in NY!

It was great to be there showing our support, and I think they appreciate it. We applauded non-stop while all the buses unloaded. Carlos was first off with his crutches and leg brace - felt bad watching him. Coach Gibbs shook hands and told us we didn't have to come, but of course we told him we are behind the team win or lose. We walked out of the park as the players were driving home and got lots of honks and someone yelled "thank you!" out of the window. I'm glad we were there.

Especially glad to just have the comaraderie of fellow fans who feel the same way - including those who couldn't make it in person. :cheers:

You know, in life - what you all did "in that cold weather", is extend a hand of hope for the players and added wings for the TEAM. Gracelander, thanks for the pics- and Montana, TK, Jumbo, thanks for the Rock concert.;) I had a full day yesterday - I got to watch our Skins play football, watch fans on this board be ying/yang and then this morning I attended a Rock concert on the forum. Life just doesn't get any better than that:notworthy . Its the small things that are important- and I thank you for allowing me to continue to be a part of the send off/ homecoming forum - even if I live miles away and am "geo challenged"(Pez is way cool giving us a "nickname"). And I wasn't kidding when I said you added wings for the TEAM, - "its not how the team got knocked down in life thats important, the life lesson, is how they will get back up";) . Our Om is right........."they" will have "their" day.

Hail Redskin Nation..............have a great day and an awesome week- for we have some butts to kick in NY!

Archived