Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

The third annual Welcome Home Tonight!

We will meet at Redskins Park in Ashburn VA 3 hours after the game. The flight from New England is between 1.5 and 2 hours but there is a slight drive from the stadium to the airport.

THIS IS WIN OR LOOSE!

Let's show our boys that we are still behind them no matter what! :logo:

The third annual Welcome Home Tonight!

We will meet at Redskins Park in Ashburn VA 3 hours after the game. The flight from New England is between 1.5 and 2 hours but there is a slight drive from the stadium to the airport.

THIS IS WIN OR LOOSE!

Let's show our boys that we are still behind them no matter what! :logo:

There is no way in hell ANYONE should go see these losers come home, get in their $70K cars (I have one too but I work my ass off for my pay), and head home to cuddle with their women and live it up at our expense. Screw them, Gibbs, Saunders, Snyder and all the rest. They are an embarassment and they don't care. They are not playing hard, they are not "fighting their guts out" and they don't deserve us. Everyone should collectively not attend their games, not buy beer, and force this money first piece of S owner to sell. Guarantee if no one goes to the games and his bottom line dies the team is for sale in 6 months. Inflict the same pain on them that they are inflicting on us.

There is no way in hell ANYONE should go see these losers come home, get in their $70K cars (I have one too but I work my ass off for my pay), and head home to cuddle with their women and live it up at our expense. Screw them, Gibbs, Saunders, Snyder and all the rest. They are an embarassment and they don't care. They are not playing hard, they are not "fighting their guts out" and they don't deserve us. Everyone should collectively not attend their games, not buy beer, and force this money first piece of S owner to sell. Guarantee if no one goes to the games and his bottom line dies the team is for sale in 6 months. Inflict the same pain on them that they are inflicting on us.

:notworthy:notworthy

:notworthy:notworthy

Archived