Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

i never thought i'd see the day where people get banned from a message board for exercising their constitutional rights.

It is when your unneccesarrily bashing people who support the team. The point of this thread was to notify those who want to go when we are meeting, not for people wanting to vent there frustration upon us. And honestly, id leave this thread before you become one of them.

i never thought i'd see the day where people get banned from a message board for exercising their constitutional rights.

It is when your unneccesarrily bashing people who support the team. The point of this thread was to notify those who want to go when we are meeting, not for people wanting to vent there frustration upon us. And honestly, id leave this thread before you become one of them.

My options are 2006 Ford Explorer or 2007 Toyota Highlander. We have a bike in the shed and a tricycle in the garage.

...don't mean to hi-jack this thread......

Good luck Huly & Pez - have a great night.

I have a jeep!! :laugh:

My options are 2006 Ford Explorer or 2007 Toyota Highlander. We have a bike in the shed and a tricycle in the garage.

...don't mean to hi-jack this thread......

Good luck Huly & Pez - have a great night.

I have a jeep!! :laugh:

Which constititonal rights are being excercisized? Free speech?

Please understand what Freedom of Speech is advocating. It does not allow one to speak their mind and in the process break a rule--whether that rule be written or unwritten. The state, in this case the Mods, have the right to select it's limitations so long as the restrictions should be the exception and free expression the rule.

There are plenty of threads to ***** and moan. This was stated to not be one of them. It was a pretty fair request. A request that numerouos members chose not to comply with.

Their loss.

Please understand what Freedom of Speech is advocating. It does not allow one to speak their mind and in the process break a rule--whether that rule be written or unwritten. The state, in this case the Mods, have the right to select it's limitations so long as the restrictions should be the exception and free expression the rule.

There are plenty of threads to ***** and moan. This was stated to not be one of them. It was a pretty fair request. A request that numerouos members chose not to comply with.

Their loss.

people saying things like bringing tomatoes is not bashing someone else. Whenever there is a thread on a public message board, then almost any response is fair game. I don't condone the personal attacks on one another, but i don't necessarily see 100% unbiased treatment either.

people saying things like bringing tomatoes is not bashing someone else. Whenever there is a thread on a public message board, then almost any response is fair game. I don't condone the personal attacks on one another, but i don't necessarily see 100% unbiased treatment either.

Their loss.

then the mods should just lock the thread at the top of the board. This happens every week after a loss. Folks initial reaction is anger and a "Welcome Home" thread is like pouring lighter fluid on a existing fire.

Their loss.

then the mods should just lock the thread at the top of the board. This happens every week after a loss. Folks initial reaction is anger and a "Welcome Home" thread is like pouring lighter fluid on a existing fire.

You must've failed history and social studies in school, b/c the Constitution of the U.S. doesn't guarantee you anything here.

It only protects you from government censure.

This is a privately owned message board that has it its own rules.... not a democracy where you get a vote.

Either deal with it or go post somewhere else.

You must've failed history and social studies in school, b/c the Constitution of the U.S. doesn't guarantee you anything here.

This is a privately owned message board that has it its own rules.... not a democracy where you get a vote.

Huly, you can count on me being ther as always. Im still not giving up on this team.

I'm not giving up on the team by any means. If we have to lose, its better to happen to a team that all the East plays, and will probably lose to.

Tough love. They should stew in their own juices. They need to feel slighted: by the fans, by the media, by D.C., everyone. The team I saw today needs to get a chip on their shoulder. Coddling and hand holding is not the answer.

Huly, you can count on me being ther as always. Im still not giving up on this team.

I'm not giving up on the team by any means. If we have to lose, its better to happen to a team that all the East plays, and will probably lose to.

Tough love. They should stew in their own juices. They need to feel slighted: by the fans, by the media, by D.C., everyone. The team I saw today needs to get a chip on their shoulder. Coddling and hand holding is not the answer.

now we'll see if you get banned

now we'll see if you get banned

So, they take it out on the ones who can control their 'anger'? How is that more right than being asked to not use this thread for their ****ing?

This thread is NOT, was NOT, and will NOT be a question as to should their be a Welcome Home. It was already established that there WILL be a Welcome Home. All this thread was about, was to see WHO is going to the Welcome Home.

The ones who chose to be negative, most not all, are doing the exaact opposite. They fail to understand that this isn't a question nor poll. It is a fact that it will happen so, the morons shall stop trying to twist it. :)

Archived