Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Home Tonight

Huly

people saying things like bringing tomatoes is not bashing someone else. Whenever there is a thread on a public message board, then almost any response is fair game. I don't condone the personal attacks on one another, but i don't necessarily see 100% unbiased treatment either.

There have been personal attacks in this. The calling of all us losers, saying were wasting our time, and on and on it goes. Week after week. Im sick of it. These people need to learn the hard way.

people saying things like bringing tomatoes is not bashing someone else. Whenever there is a thread on a public message board, then almost any response is fair game. I don't condone the personal attacks on one another, but i don't necessarily see 100% unbiased treatment either.

There have been personal attacks in this. The calling of all us losers, saying were wasting our time, and on and on it goes. Week after week. Im sick of it. These people need to learn the hard way.

no, for saying that I failed courses in school, leaving some to suggest that i'm uneducated. I took that as a personal attack, but it's all good.

Splitting hairs, young one. :)

I said you must've... I didn't say you did.

I never called you 'uneducated' either. You are simply making a case of that yourself with the misinformed statements you are making. :)

no, for saying that I failed courses in school, leaving some to suggest that i'm uneducated. I took that as a personal attack, but it's all good.

I never called you 'uneducated' either. You are simply making a case of that yourself with the misinformed statements you are making. :)

well old one, it never ceases to amaze me how people throw rocks who lives in glass houses themselves.

well old one, it never ceases to amaze me how people throw rocks who lives in glass houses themselves.

The third annual Welcome Home Tonight!

We will meet at Redskins Park in Ashburn VA 3 hours after the game. The flight from New England is between 1.5 and 2 hours but there is a slight drive from the stadium to the airport.

THIS IS WIN OR LOOSE!

Let's show our boys that we are still behind them no matter what! :logo:

I like your loyalty, I love this team! I wish more Skins' fans on this board were like you.

Our team needs us, we can't throw them all under the bus, I will be wearing my Redskins hat to work tommorow.

If you guys hate this team so much, then leave; no one is making you stay as a fan. Go be a Ravens fan.

I would come, but I have dogs that need walking, an early work day and housework, god bless the Washington Redskins!

:helmet:

The third annual Welcome Home Tonight!

We will meet at Redskins Park in Ashburn VA 3 hours after the game. The flight from New England is between 1.5 and 2 hours but there is a slight drive from the stadium to the airport.

THIS IS WIN OR LOOSE!

Let's show our boys that we are still behind them no matter what! :logo:

I like your loyalty, I love this team! I wish more Skins' fans on this board were like you.

Our team needs us, we can't throw them all under the bus, I will be wearing my Redskins hat to work tommorow.

If you guys hate this team so much, then leave; no one is making you stay as a fan. Go be a Ravens fan.

I would come, but I have dogs that need walking, an early work day and housework, god bless the Washington Redskins!

:helmet:

I only wish i was lucky enough to live closer so i could attend the home comings etc.

As for HULY and Pez, i am lucky enough to have met them at a tailgate and i think with fellow fans like these i am glad and proud to be an extreme skins fan win or lose.

Have a good one tonight and help give the team a lift.

I only wish i was lucky enough to live closer so i could attend the home comings etc.

As for HULY and Pez, i am lucky enough to have met them at a tailgate and i think with fellow fans like these i am glad and proud to be an extreme skins fan win or lose.

Have a good one tonight and help give the team a lift.

Archived