Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ill be shocked if we dont see accumulating snow by Dec 10

Ji

anFolks, this week will give us more rain than what we hav had the past few months combined.

1st event--Tomorrow-Wed morning. We could get a good half inch of rain.

2nd event--Starts during the weekeend(Friday?) and could give us a long duration rain event that could add up to 2-4 inches before all is said and done. Also much cooler next week.

enjoy!

the models are now starting to lineup in my camp. The GFS has jumped on board with theEuropean model

tomorrows event will not be impressive...but more of an appetizer to the soaker coming for later this week.

Right now Thursday and Friday look like a washout and possibly Saturday. Amounts could be in the 2-3 inch range which would be huge to ending the drought.

We could be seeing our first true winter blast of cold air in the first week of November

the models are now starting to lineup in my camp. The GFS has jumped on board with theEuropean model

tomorrows event will not be impressive...but more of an appetizer to the soaker coming for later this week.

Right now Thursday and Friday look like a washout and possibly Saturday. Amounts could be in the 2-3 inch range which would be huge to ending the drought.

We could be seeing our first true winter blast of cold air in the first week of November

The Event is still on track but I am still working out the timing issues. It appears now that it could start on Thursday/ Friday This has potential to be a massive rainstorm. More later today.

Watch out for some Arctic Air first week of November

I propose a cage match between Ji and JP. I think that we should expose the cage to all forms of weather - scorching heat, snow, rain, sleet, hail, freezing temperatures.

That could be a good show ....

I'll work on the details. I'll charge $5 to anyone who would like to see the event. I'll even give out free popcorn.

I propose a cage match between Ji and JP. I think that we should expose the cage to all forms of weather - scorching heat, snow, rain, sleet, hail, freezing temperatures.

That could be a good show ....

I'll work on the details. I'll charge $5 to anyone who would like to see the event. I'll even give out free popcorn.

Count me in. I will also put down $20 on JP. Ji is all over the place with his wacky rain predictions!

Archived