Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ill be shocked if we dont see accumulating snow by Dec 10

Ji

Folks, this week will give us more rain than what we hav had the past few months combined.

1st event--Tomorrow-Wed morning. We could get a good half inch of rain.

2nd event--Starts during the weekeend(Friday?) and could give us a long duration rain event that could add up to 2-4 inches before all is said and done. Also much cooler next week.

enjoy!

jiforecastjpgdm0.jpg

I poop on your forecast!!!

Be careful about model hugging Ji...

2-4" is "possible" but I think on the high side. I think 1.00-2.00 inch rainfall amounts are the best bet. Cooler but seasonal with the pattern change into Nov. Good push of CAA into the midwest but modifying some by the time it reaches the east coast.

BTW, DCA has 0.03 of rain and it is already 3am. You are already way behind the curve with your Wed morning precip prediction totals of a 0.50

Folks, this week will give us more rain than what we hav had the past few months combined.

1st event--Tomorrow-Wed morning. We could get a good half inch of rain.

2nd event--Starts during the weekeend(Friday?) and could give us a long duration rain event that could add up to 2-4 inches before all is said and done. Also much cooler next week.

enjoy!

jiforecastjpgdm0.jpg

2-4" is "possible" but I think on the high side. I think 1.00-2.00 inch rainfall amounts are the best bet. Cooler but seasonal with the pattern change into Nov. Good push of CAA into the midwest but modifying some by the time it reaches the east coast.

BTW, DCA has 0.03 of rain and it is already 3am. You are already way behind the curve with your Wed morning precip prediction totals of a 0.50

jiforecastjpgdm0.jpg

LOL I know that picture. Funny part is, as of yesteday the NWS had no rain for us for the latter part of the week

jiforecastjpgdm0.jpg

LOL I know that picture. Funny part is, as of yesteday the NWS had no rain for us for the latter part of the week

jiforecastjpgdm0.jpg

we got .26 at DCA...so pretty close to my forecasted amount.

jiforecastjpgdm0.jpg

If pretty close is being 50% off then that is a great job :laugh: :laugh:

this is what you said, "1st event--Tomorrow-Wed morning. We could get a good half inch of rain."

.26 < .50 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

plus your comment about we will see the most rain we have in 3 months combined, well no ****, we have not had any rain the last couple of months :D

this is what you said, "1st event--Tomorrow-Wed morning. We could get a good half inch of rain."

plus your comment about we will see the most rain we have in 3 months combined, well no ****, we have not had any rain the last couple of months :D

your kidding right?? So if i say we could get up to half an inch and we get. 26..its a bust? LMAO

most model qpf printouts break it down by 0 to .10 .10 to .25 and .25 to .50

your kidding right?? So if i say we could get up to half an inch and we get. 26..its a bust? LMAO

most model qpf printouts break it down by 0 to .10 .10 to .25 and .25 to .50

Archived