Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ill be shocked if we dont see accumulating snow by Dec 10

Ji

I nailed this storm from a week out. If you think thats impressive, wait till winter:)

http://jiweather.blogspot.com/2007/10/major-changesagain.html

What exactly did you nail Ji? You just followed the GFS model. That isn't a wise choice considering how bad the GFS is with long range stuff. It can sometimes be correct but you know it's not that often. I'm looking forward to reading your predictions this winter season. Much more complex situation with temp/precip type considerations and output biases by different models.

Good Luck...

I nailed this storm from a week out. If you think thats impressive, wait till winter:)

http://jiweather.blogspot.com/2007/10/major-changesagain.html

What exactly did you nail Ji? You just followed the GFS model. That isn't a wise choice considering how bad the GFS is with long range stuff. It can sometimes be correct but you know it's not that often. I'm looking forward to reading your predictions this winter season. Much more complex situation with temp/precip type considerations and output biases by different models.

Good Luck...

Good Luck...

common bro, i dont use that garbage model. You know better than that. The GFS is only mainly used by American Forecasters that dont know better. Should be a fun winter. Wouldnt be surprised to see our first freeze/flurries in the first week of November

Good Luck...

common bro, i dont use that garbage model. You know better than that. The GFS is only mainly used by American Forecasters that dont know better. Should be a fun winter. Wouldnt be surprised to see our first freeze/flurries in the first week of November

November could be a shock to alot of people. All the ingredients are showing up in the modeling for a very cold November(at least the first half).

We had a snowstorm once on Nov 11,1987. We got 11 inches. Anyone remembmer that?

November could be a shock to alot of people. All the ingredients are showing up in the modeling for a very cold November(at least the first half).

We had a snowstorm once on Nov 11,1987. We got 11 inches. Anyone remembmer that?

I would love to have a snowstorm in Nov I just bought a new Jeep Grand Cheeroke and I was always jealous that everyone else had 4 wheel drive and I had a mustang that I could not take anywhere. I would just like a little snow to go drive around in!!!

I would love to have a snowstorm in Nov I just bought a new Jeep Grand Cheeroke and I was always jealous that everyone else had 4 wheel drive and I had a mustang that I could not take anywhere. I would just like a little snow to go drive around in!!!

Archived