Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Phantom Pooper

Spaceman Spiff

:rotflmao:

that was effing great. thanks spiff :cheers:

"Elizabeth Patterson - Works at Dennys"

"His preferential place to leave a log"

This makes me want to move to Idaho... seriously. Any place where that is the feature story is my kind of town :laugh:

:rotflmao:

that was effing great. thanks spiff :cheers:

"Elizabeth Patterson - Works at Dennys"

"His preferential place to leave a log"

This makes me want to move to Idaho... seriously. Any place where that is the feature story is my kind of town :laugh:

I also loved the part about how the woman who worked at Denny's is rationalizing out the fact that everyone basically has a one poop in public allowance in their life. I'm glad I haven't used mine yet.

I have a feeling PB has shat all over Morgantown though, 99% of the time in a drunken stupor.

There, that's my roast for Peeb. :)

When I was in the Navy the Nukes (guys who went to nuke power school) would usually have at least one "phantom ****ter" per 6 month deployment.

What the "phantom shi*ter" would do is go around and leave a deuce in the engineering spaces, secretely.

They all thought it was hillarious, and would go on and on trying to figure out who the phantom shi*ter was.

Friggin' Nukes were weirdos.

Friggin' Nukes were weirdos.

I almost became a Nuke. Decided against it because it didn't seem quite right for me. Go figure.

In college we had a "Second Floor Shower Sh*tter." My buddy went into the shower one day, only to discover halfway through that there was a hefty pile of poop in the corner of the stall, slowly dissolving in the hot water and running through his toes en route to the drain. Housekeeping refused to clean it up, so it became a (clearly marked) museum exhibit for a few days until it disappeared -- as mysteriously as it had arrived. Nobody ever figured out who did it. Another friend installed a large illustrated sign atop the bathroom doorway that read, "SHOWER. TOILET. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE."

Another guy had a fun hobby of pulling the Cookie Sheet Trick at frat parties.

The Cookie Sheet Trick is executed in 7 precision steps:

1) Get invited to frat party (usually involves bringing girls).

2) Wait until everyone is good and drunk.

3) Steal away into frat house kitchen unnoticed; find cookie sheet.

4) Take dump on cookie sheet.

5) Put cookie sheet in oven.

6) Set oven to 450.

7) Leave quietly.

After about 15 minutes, apparently the result is as pervasive and long-lasting as it is nauseating.

Archived