Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from a Pats fan

Blah!Blah!Blah!

I realize our game is still a couple of weeks out but since I have been reading this board for a while now I decided to create an account and say HI along with "Holy Crap" that is one hell of a defense you guys are sporting.

Here is to a healthy game and may the better team win that day. :cheers:

Welcome! We always welcome fans like you.

Health and a good game? I'll drink to that. :cheers:

I realize our game is still a couple of weeks out but since I have been reading this board for a while now I decided to create an account and say HI along with "Holy Crap" that is one hell of a defense you guys are sporting.

Thank You For Beating the cowgirls

To me, a good game is when the Skins win by twenty or more. I don't see that happening but it could be a close one. I've had enough of close games myself.

Brady is my fantasy QB but he will be riding the bench, it wont happen but I never want to see the other team score.

We might lose, but I feel like our d has the best chance to at least slow down the Pats offense.

Sean Taylor is laying out someone and I think it will be Dante Stallworth, followed by Stallworth missing a game or three.

He likes to smack Moss around so my money would be on him who gets crushed.

To me, a good game is when the Skins win by twenty or more. I don't see that happening but it could be a close one. I've had enough of close games myself.

The Pats game is one of the rare ones where I will take a nailbiter.

And to the OP, welcome. Thanks for not being obnoxious. Have you always liked the Pats? Even in the old days of the minuteman helmet? (Which I loved, by the way)

Glad to be of service. Any day that Dallas loses is a good day No wait it is a great day. This game is going to be very interesting because of each teams strenghts and weaknesses. I think for us Pats your defense is going to be a big challenge for us and hopefully point out some of our weaknesses so that we can work on them and improve as the season wears on. I believe (could be wrong) That the Skins are the only team that Bill Belichick has never won against.

Wow, I was getting ready to ream you thinking you were just going to talk smack about your team.

We do have quite the defense and I think if we can get firing on all cylinders, like we were against Detroit, this week against Arizona and then find a way to segue that into the NE game, kind of like what we did int he first half of both of our losses, but instead just play a solid game through and trhough...well, if that happens we might be able to put up quite a fight. Dare I say win? :logo:

besides my ST and Moss point, we just dont have the offensive line right now to win this game, maybe a big win vs arizona will help, and the injured OL men can "miracle" their way out there for the rest of the year, but unless we get the running game going, I still dont see us having a great chance. I think we will try to take away the pass, but our front four are going to be facing quite a test, this isnt the lions! If we can get betts and portis going, and moss and co. sharp we may have a prayer. Hope its a good one, low scoring, that we win on a suisham field goal, 20-17

Welcome guy. I love it when fans from other teams come on and chat football here. Its great stuff. Especially ones that aren't complete morons. But you seem to be a good guy. Here's to talkin football with you over the next couple of weeks and hopefully more.:cheers:

Archived