Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from a Pats fan

Blah!Blah!Blah!

I realize our game is still a couple of weeks out but since I have been reading this board for a while now I decided to create an account and say HI along with "Holy Crap" that is one hell of a defense you guys are sporting.

Here is to a healthy game and may the better team win that day. :cheers:

Dont worry. We will.

That Pats offense has to be one of the best I've ever seen. The way they destroyed the Cowboys was beautiful. I also appreciate how they shut that loudmouth TO up. I've always liked Brady, I think he is a great man to have as field general. Your coach may be a cheat, but with the players he has, he really shouldn't need to.

They remind me of the 91 Skins, the way they are destroying people. I can't wait, however, to see how they respond to an elite defense (a few thought the 'turds were, but come on).

Will we win? I prefer to wait until after the Cards game to prognosticate. I do think we will hold them to their lowest point output of the season (but of course, when you are scoring 30+ a game....)

HTTR

Healthy game, hah, we probobly will lost Samuels and Kendell by the end of the game. Cooley will be playing Center.

I think pretty much our only chance(and its a very very slim one) will be playing lights out defense. The Pats defense can be beat. However, that Pats offense is just lights out. Its going to take an amazing game from our D to keep this game within reach.

Glad to be of service. Any day that Dallas loses is a good day No wait it is a great day. This game is going to be very interesting because of each teams strenghts and weaknesses. I think for us Pats your defense is going to be a big challenge for us and hopefully point out some of our weaknesses so that we can work on them and improve as the season wears on. I believe (could be wrong) That the Skins are the only team that Bill Belichick has never won against.

Pat fans are in the same book to me as Packer fans. I will dislike you and root against you when we play, but the rest of the time I genuinely like you guys. You are dedicated (as seen many times when you are in the snow bundled up still cheering like maniacs) and you never hear about them being thuggish and stabbing people who root for their own team.

I wish you to lose against us, but after that I wouldnt mind seeing you run the table.

I would even watch the game with you. I watched it with a packer fan at the Redskins bar and we were laughing and goofing off and yelling stuff that was just obnoxiously funny like "I hate Lombardi!!!" "Joe Gibbs has man boobs!!" There was no malicious dogging and at the end of the game I shook his hand and said he was more then welcome to sit with me any week.

You have shown the class of your team and I want to THANK YOU for saying that any dallass is a great day!!:cheers:

Thanks

Almost all of the people on this board have been great. Most of the time when I visit boards and let me people know that I am a Pats fan I get hate responses from the beggining. Basically everyone here has been very cool.

I know a little bit about the Skins (more about defense) but any tips or matchups that I should watch for. From what I understand ST plays great againt Moss. Any other matchups that you think may be interesting?

Thanks

Almost all of the people on this board have been great. Most of the time when I visit boards and let me people know that I am a Pats fan I get hate responses from the beggining. Basically everyone here has been very cool.

I know a little bit about the Skins (more about defense) but any tips or matchups that I should watch for. From what I understand ST plays great againt Moss. Any other matchups that you think may be interesting?

Thanks

We have a lot of semi-respected fans of other teams on this site, visit the "around the NFL" section and you will see quite a few. Trolls are not welcome but someone who contributes and isn't an ass is always welcome.

Thanks

We have a lot of semi-respected fans of other teams on this site, visit the "around the NFL" section and you will see quite a few. Trolls are not welcome but someone who contributes and isn't an ass is always welcome.

Thanks

I'd like to thank you for actually representing your fanbase incredibly well. All Pat fans I've ever run into so far are jackasses, save for one friend. I guess they're bandwagoners? :laugh:

Anyway, matchups. As previously stated, Taylor has always done well shutting down Moss, which will be key for us to stop the big play. Cooley is a great TE who can slip through coverage and find soft spots, and has great hands as well. Our best redzone threat, IMO. He'll need to be actively involved if we want a shot at beating you guys.

I'd also watch for your defensive line vs our O-Line. We're missing our entire starting right side of the line, and it'll be a big mismatch in your favor. I also hear Seymour might be coming back, but if I'm not mistaken he plays RE so he'll be going against Samuels.

That's about all I can think of right now. Our offense will have to step up this game if we want a shot at winning. I think our defense will hold the Pats offense back at least a bit, but you guys will still put up points.

Thanks

I'd like to thank you for actually representing your fanbase incredibly well. All Pat fans I've ever run into so far are jackasses, save for one friend. I guess they're bandwagoners? :laugh:

Anyway, matchups. As previously stated, Taylor has always done well shutting down Moss, which will be key for us to stop the big play. Cooley is a great TE who can slip through coverage and find soft spots, and has great hands as well. Our best redzone threat, IMO. He'll need to be actively involved if we want a shot at beating you guys.

I'd also watch for your defensive line vs our O-Line. We're missing our entire starting right side of the line, and it'll be a big mismatch in your favor. I also hear Seymour might be coming back, but if I'm not mistaken he plays RE so he'll be going against Samuels.

That's about all I can think of right now. Our offense will have to step up this game if we want a shot at winning. I think our defense will hold the Pats offense back at least a bit, but you guys will still put up points.

The Patriots are a dynamic team. I like to see them play. They remind of a lot of the 49ers of the 1980s. The last time we played them in 2003, we beat them. In Foxboro it'll be a tough game and a slugfest until the final whistle.

I can't believe that you fans actually think this game will be close, or a nailbiter as one of you dreamers put it....you barely squeaked out a win over the Cardinals for Pete's sake...you may have a good defense, but the Pat's offense is 10 times more lethal....As a Dallas fan, I will be soooo happy to see the Skins fall to 4-3, only 1 game ahead of the pitiful Eagles...Go Skins!!! :laugh:

The Patriots are a dynamic team. I like to see them play. They remind of a lot of the 49ers of the 1980s. The last time we played them in 2003, we beat them. In Foxboro it'll be a tough game and a slugfest until the final whistle.

I can't believe that you fans actually think this game will be close, or a nailbiter as one of you dreamers put it....you barely squeaked out a win over the Cardinals for Pete's sake...you may have a good defense, but the Pat's offense is 10 times more lethal....As a Dallas fan, I will be soooo happy to see the Skins fall to 4-3, only 1 game ahead of the pitiful Eagles...Go Skins!!! :laugh:

You may have a point. But at least we don't troll other teams' boards and make ***hole comments. Have a great day! :)

You may have a point. But at least we don't troll other teams' boards and make ***hole comments. Have a great day! :)

Archived