Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello from a Pats fan

Blah!Blah!Blah!

If our offense exectues we should be fine. I'm confident our D is good enough to keep us in the game. The execution on O is just so hit and miss. We're almost there but little things each week are keeping us from really hitting a stride. In the GB game it was dropped passes. In the cards game I saw a lack of patience on some throws with JC as well as just bad blocking upfront in the run game.

If our offense exectues we should be fine. I'm confident our D is good enough to keep us in the game. The execution on O is just so hit and miss. We're almost there but little things each week are keeping us from really hitting a stride. In the GB game it was dropped passes. In the cards game I saw a lack of patience on some throws with JC as well as just bad blocking upfront in the run game.

Our offense will be fine IF Gibbs and Saunders turns Cambell loose and lets him throw down field.I know we will probably lose the game anyways but still you can't run the ball 9 out of 10 times and expect to win.Open up the offense so our young QB can learn more and become a even better QB.

Our offense will be fine IF Gibbs and Saunders turns Cambell loose and lets him throw down field.I know we will probably lose the game anyways but still you can't run the ball 9 out of 10 times and expect to win.Open up the offense so our young QB can learn more and become a even better QB.

Thanks for the conversation this last couple of weeks. This was my first post on your message board and I have to say once again that the members on this board have been great and have shown alot of respect while I have been here. I wish you guys a healthy and successful season the rest of the way through.

Pat

Thanks for the conversation this last couple of weeks. This was my first post on your message board and I have to say once again that the members on this board have been great and have shown alot of respect while I have been here. I wish you guys a healthy and successful season the rest of the way through.

Pat

Archived