Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys WR Patrick Crayton guarntees they will be in Superbowl

WVUforREDSKINS

You mean the best team? ;) ...and the Boys actually scored more points on them then any of their other opponents and had the lead after 3 quarters.

Oh, brother... :doh:

Only a puke fan could spin that disaster on Sunday as a good thing...

Man, take off those blue and silver glasses...you're embarrassing yourself...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

48 points!

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh, brother... :doh:

Only a puke fan could spin that disaster on Sunday as a good thing...

Man, take off those blue and silver glasses...you're embarrassing yourself...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

48 points!

:laugh: :laugh:

So you didn't expect that post to get spun? In no way did I say it was a good lose, if there is such a thing, I was justing explaining it wasn't as bad as some make it seem.

... I was justing explaining it wasn't as bad as some make it seem.

So, how was it not a bad loss? You mean Romo sits to pee didn't throw five picks?

Come on, they spanked you...it was a laugher by the fourth quarter...

So, how was it not a bad loss? You mean Romo sits to pee didn't throw five picks?

Come on, they spanked you...it was a laugher by the fourth quarter...

It was a laugher IN the 4th quarter, the holding call on Kosier and when Wade went for a FG instead of a TD did us in. For the first 3/4's of that game we were right there with the best. But by giving it away in the 4th showed that we still have a ways to go to be elite.

I love it.

Somebody needs to spark a light under this teams butt after the last two weeks of playing. This week we are in need of a huge win. 6-1 at the bye would be clutch for us.

Some of the actions from the Pats though, would've pissed me off as a player. The imitating eating popcorn and some see as running up the score and some don't. But as a player, I would be mad.

Crayton is a very prideful guy, so if he is standing up speaking out I hope the team follows him.

Why be mad at the popcorn thing? thats a case of dishing it out but can't take it , if TO never said it then they wouldn't have made fun of him ...

anyway SB is a ways off so we will see

It was a laugher IN the 4th quarter, the holding call on Kosier and when Wade went for a FG instead of a TD did us in. For the first 3/4's of that game we were right there with the best. But by giving it away in the 4th showed that we still have a ways to go to be elite.

you had the lead for 1 drive , the PI on Moss was a joke , they opened up fast then stalled a bit , but you guys were never really in danger of winning =p ... its ok tho we won't be either in 2 weeks :(

I love it.

Some of the actions from the Pats though, would've pissed me off as a player. The imitating eating popcorn and some see as running up the score and some don't. But as a player, I would be mad.

Well then I guess they should be pissed at T.O. Had he kept his mouth shut, I'm sure there wouldn't have been any Popcorn left all over the locker room. This is yet another example of Cowturds dishing it out and then whinning like little female dogs when they have to eat crow!!! :doh:

BTW - Who is Patrick Crayton? Can you say Freddy Mitchell anyone?

You mean the best team? ;) ...and the Boys actually scored more points on them then any of their other opponents and had the lead after 3 quarters.
The Cowboys were done after 3 quarters. Their defense was exhausted and their offense looked......well, poor.

The Pat's hung 10 more points on the Cowboys then their next closest opponnent. They beat you by 21 points which means in the end, it was not that close of a game regardless what you or Crayton think!:2cents:

The Cowboys were done after 3 quarters. Their defense was exhausted and their offense looked......well, poor.

The Pat's hung 10 more points on the Cowboys then their next closest opponnent. They beat you by 21 points which means in the end, it was not that close of a game regardless what you or Crayton think!:2cents:

Here ya go...;)

I actually respected Crayton a little, but after that comment, think I'll take it back. It was a dumb statement to make after they got their asses kicked.

you're right, it was dumb. I'm embarrassed by his comments. We got beat, bad, in Irving. If PC feels that way, fine, but keep it to yourself, this just makes him look like a moron....

Even if the pukes make it to the SB, which is the dumbest thing you can guarantee in week 6, you have shown just the margain of difference between you and the Pats. And even if it is the Colts that make it there, they arent far behind the Pats in total team domination.

The difference between the Pats and the NFC is mind-bottling.

Patrick Crayton just made it that much easier for any AFC team to get hyped up to play him. Dumbass has a few good games and suddenly he is speaking for the team...what a joke.

Archived