Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys WR Patrick Crayton guarntees they will be in Superbowl

WVUforREDSKINS

Just saw him on ESPN saying that if the Pats make it to Arizona this year we will be there to beat them this time.

**** the Cowboys!!!!!

They got spanked by the Pats and they talkin' ****.

What has me pissed is that because of this GB loss we are no longer considered a good team. We would have been the talk of the media, had we have won.

Like many of you, this loss has me really down.

We have got to beat Dallas twice this year!!!!! I want them to implode!!!

:dallasuck

I think we are considered a good team, by those who know anything about football, but if we are considered a bad team, it's because our offensive line and it's depth got totally owned the last 6 weeks. We had good depth and even the depth is gone. That means our runningbacks who were playing alright, are going to play even worse, and our quarterback will have less time, plus our receivers are generally playing like crap.

Needless to say, Tom Brady after his loss to the steelers in 04, said that the Patriots wouldn't lose to the steelers again, and they wiped the floor with the steelers in that postseason.

The Cowboys compared to the Patriots are just ok, but compared to their competition in the NFC, they would seem to be a good choice to make it to the superbowl. Nobody in the NFC is even close to being a lock for the superbowl. Anybody can beat anybody right now, and I could see the skins dominating the pukes twice in the season, and then losing in the playoffs to them, or getting owned in the reg season and beating the pukes.

I love it.

Somebody needs to spark a light under this teams butt after the last two weeks of playing. This week we are in need of a huge win. 6-1 at the bye would be clutch for us.

Some of the actions from the Pats though, would've pissed me off as a player. The imitating eating popcorn and some see as running up the score and some don't. But as a player, I would be mad.

Crayton is a very prideful guy, so if he is standing up speaking out I hope the team follows him.

The Cowboys compared to the Patriots are just ok, but compared to their competition in the NFC, they would seem to be a good choice to make it to the superbowl. Nobody in the NFC is even close to being a lock for the superbowl. Anybody can beat anybody right now, and I could see the skins dominating the pukes twice in the season, and then losing in the playoffs to them, or getting owned in the reg season and beating the pukes.

Agreed with that 100%.

I love it.

Somebody needs to spark a light under this teams butt after the last two weeks of playing. This week we are in need of a huge win. 6-1 at the bye would be clutch for us.

Some of the actions from the Pats though, would've pissed me off as a player. The imitating eating popcorn and some see as running up the score and some don't. But as a player, I would be mad.

Crayton is a very prideful guy, so if he is standing up speaking out I hope the team follows him.

Ya another clutch win for the pukes by playing the Vikings...:doh: Back to the regular panzy schedule for the girls...

I love it.

No question the NFC is up for grabs, and if the Cowboys keep it up, the road to the super bowl will run through dallas anyway, so they have a good shot. But, there's still a ton of football left to be played.

I think the Patriots are messing with football karma a little bit--they've had incredible luck for a long time, and it will run out eventually.

It certainly seemed to me that they ran up the score--they were still throwing on first down with the game well in hand. There's a part of me that finds that very unsportsmanlike. At the same time, I can't help but respect the killer instinct that the Patriots have. I wish we had the same.

The first thing Dallas has to do is win a playoff game, Its a long trip to the Superbowl, and once you get to the playoffs you're playing much better teams. We will see. When you win a playoff game then you can start thinking about a superbowl, until then anything can happen, key players can go down or you can hit a slump, get caught in a couple of trap games. Its a bit early to be telling people your going to the superbowl.

Crayton has either been eating too much cheese or he has amnesia...his team just got dismantled by an AFC team...their qb had a career day against the pukes' defense.

The pukes have ten games left and have faced only ONE NFCE team.

The pukes have a history of craping their pants at the end of the season.

The pukes have played only one winning team, and it beat the snot out of them.

The pukes have an average qb who will screw them as many times as help them win.

The pukes came away with a one point win against the statistically worst team in the NFL two weeks ago.

Yeah, Crayton, keep on talking...

Pathetic.

Crayton has either been eating too much cheese or he has amnesia...his team just got dismantled by an AFC team...their qb had a career day against the pukes' defense.

The pukes have ten games left and have faced only ONE NFCE team.

The pukes have a history of craping their pants at the end of the season.

The pukes have played only one winning team, and it beat the snot out of them.

The pukes have an average qb who will screw them as many times as help them win.

The pukes came away with a one point win against the statistically worst team in the NFL two weeks ago.

Yeah, Crayton, keep on talking...

Pathetic.

Maybe he knows what his team is capable of? ;)

Archived