Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Could We Sign??

SOCOandSKINS

I was touting Will Whitticker back when Randy Thomas got hurt. He was actually working with the first team back in August during training camp. Then he got a high ankle sprain, and BOOM got cut the next day. He's had two months to heal, so maybe he's a candidate.

Read about him here, and see how Bugel raved about him this summer:

http://www.thehogs.net/content/index.php?id=936

Will Whitticker is the guard we cut in training camp the day after he suffered a high ankle sprain. He looks like Oscar-winning actor Forest Whitaker. I would swear they were related except that they spell their last names differently.

WillWhitticker.jpg

Will Whitticker

ForestWhitaker.jpg

Forest Whitaker

I was touting Will Whitticker back when Randy Thomas got hurt. He was actually working with the first team back in August during training camp. Then he got a high ankle sprain, and BOOM got cut the next day. He's had two months to heal, so maybe he's a candidate.

Read about him here, and see how Bugel raved about him this summer:

http://www.thehogs.net/content/index.php?id=936

i think we should look at him as well. i think they gave him an injury settlement. maybe that's why they can't bring him back this season?

We are definitely screwed for a bit. Trading will not help, as indicated above. Bringing in someone new (who probably won't be that great because he is still available) would be a step back for a week or two. I say we just try our luck with the bench players and hope JC/CP/LB don't get hurt.

1. Trade Campbell for turkey club.

2. Eat turkey club.

3. Turn on Madden 08.

4. Yell at the game for taking so long to load.

5. Trade Mark Brunell for Jonathan Ogden, Matt Light, Will Shields, Steve Hutchinson, and Jeff Saturday. Maybe trade a 7th round draft pick for LaDanian Tomlinson, if possible. And get Campbell back for vet min, plus incentives.

The end.

Win. :silly: I think we do need to sign someone, no need for trading though. Almost too late anyway.

Archived