Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Could We Sign??

SOCOandSKINS

1. Trade Campbell for turkey club.

2. Eat turkey club.

3. Turn on Madden 08.

4. Yell at the game for taking so long to load.

5. Trade Mark Brunell for Jonathan Ogden, Matt Light, Will Shields, Steve Hutchinson, and Jeff Saturday. Maybe trade a 7th round draft pick for LaDanian Tomlinson, if possible. And get Campbell back for vet min, plus incentives.

The end.

1. Trade Campbell for turkey club.

2. Eat turkey club.

3. Turn on Madden 08.

4. Yell at the game for taking so long to load.

5. Trade Mark Brunell for Jonathan Ogden, Matt Light, Will Shields, Steve Hutchinson, and Jeff Saturday. Maybe trade a 7th round draft pick for LaDanian Tomlinson, if possible. And get Campbell back for vet min, plus incentives.

The end.

OK I will let this go, because it says your 16.

OK I will let this go, because it says your 16.

:mad: If you want an honest answer, I really think we're sunk, at least for the next two weeks. Rabach and Thomas will come back, but by then it may be too late.... :(

Plugging in a new lineman out of nowhere may not be all that much better of an option than letting our second (and third :( ) string players try their hand...especially since they know the offense already.

I dunno. Let's trade for Jason Taylor. :rolleyes:

Where are the roster spots coming from?

Who in the hell would trade for Lloyd, given what he is earning? If only there were another Redskins franchise we could bilk in trades the way everyone else does us. . .

Remember, Lloyd wasn't a free agent, we TRADED for him. Can you imagine SF, they must have been laughing doing shots after that deal went through. We just emptied our biggest locker room cancer for 3nd and 4th round picks!

Same problem with Brunell, he's making pretty good money here, tough to trade, to say nothing of his diminished skills.

Teams might be interested in either, but NEVER for the ABSURD amounts we're paying.

:mad: If you want an honest answer, I really think we're sunk, at least for the next two weeks. Rabach and Thomas will come back, but by then it may be too late.... :(

Plugging in a new lineman out of nowhere may not be all that much better of an option than letting our second (and third :( ) string players try their hand...especially since they know the offense already.

I dunno. Let's trade for Jason Taylor. :rolleyes:

No a response like that makes me think your not 16. That was a good post and I agree.

Where are the roster spots coming from?

Who in the hell would trade for Lloyd, given what he is earning? If only there were another Redskins franchise we could bilk in trades the way everyone else does us. . .

Remember, Lloyd wasn't a free agent, we TRADED for him. Can you imagine SF, they must have been laughing doing shots after that deal went through. We just emptied our biggest locker room cancer for 3nd and 4th round picks!

Same problem with Brunell, he's making pretty good money here, tough to trade, to say nothing of his diminished skills.

Teams might be interested in either, but NEVER for the ABSURD amounts we're paying.

There were a few rumors about Seattle and Atlanta looking at Brunell. I think theres still a possibility to trade Brunell.Not saying either of those teams are still looking at him, but look at some of the QBs playing right now. I mean Rattay and Testaverde played this week. If they can start in a game i think Brunell is better then them. I know he's better than that scrub Dilfer.

Archived