Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

COOK THE CARDS....Remember 10 Each

Blondie

I KNOW THIS WAS A HARD LOSS.

Execution was absent. Our O Line is damaged.

This team CAN rebound. Our defense is really good.

They were not taking this loss easily.

I know many of you might not be ready for this.......but I am one who needs to get good things on my mind.

I am ready for Sunday and the take down at FedEx!!!

And before anyone says....."THIS THREAD SUCKS.....OR IT IS A JINX" we have 3 wins and one loss with this thread. We have 3 wins.....we can still do this.....so let's get this turned around. (I didn't start the Giants thead.)

TO FIND OUT HOW MANY YOU POST IN THIS THREAD....GO TO THE STADIUM FORUM....FIND THIS THREAD......CLICK ON THE RED NUMBER OF REPLIES. A box will open.....and you can find out how many times you have posted.

LET'S GO SKINS. :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

CAGE THE CARDS!!!!!

EDIT 1

Tim Rattay will meet Andre Carter more than once on Sunday!! Let's get our 12th man out in force....our SPECIAL TEAMS returning a couple for scores.......our DEFENSE making interceptions and recovering fumbles.........and our OFFENSE racking up 400+ yards!!

EDIT 2

Let's go SKINS!!!!!! We can do this. We can win!! We should kick butt this SUNDAY!!!!

EDIT 3

Cardinals | Team signs T. Hasselbeck

Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:46:41 -0700

The Sports Network reports the Arizona Cardinals signed free-agent QB Tim Hasselbeck (Giants) Tuesday, Oct. 16.

EVEN TIM won't be able to help the Cards!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!! CAGE THE CARDS!!!!!!

EDIT 4

We made our FIRST GOAL!!! Took a while.......but we made it!! Our players are looking forward to next Sunday.......LET'S LOOK FORWARD TOO!!

EDIT 5

WE WILL SEND THOSE RED BIRDS HOME AS BUZZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT 6

We are going to hit 300!!!!!!! I can just FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S KEEP THIS UP!!!!!!!

EDIT 7

WE MADE 300!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S KEEP THIS GOING.........UP UP UP!!!!!!

EDIT 8

COOK THOSE CARDS!!!!!!!!!

Forget PAPA JOHN...........LET'S HAVE BAR B QUE BIRDS!!!!!!!

The 10 post maximum will be enforced.

:cardsuck:

Get ready to ban people or whatever it is that you will do. I bet atleast 4-5 people post over 10.

Whether it be Warner or Rattay.... we already know that our Defense will hold them in check. I just hope JC throws away from Adrian Wilson. :fingersx: Do that and we should win. :cheers:

As usual Her Highness Queen Blondie the Only takes up the banner to lead us out of the murk :applause: Fine way to rally the troops!

Label it whatever you want to, leave the Cards in shards, make paté outta Rattay, we need to absolutely lay waste to 'Zona and bounce back in a big way!

HTTR!:point2sky

Archived