Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Expert Picks

skin_finatic

thats why i really hope they don't even make the game close cause then ESPN will jus crown them superbowl champs i rather here about the pats ne day than the boys. Cause at least therere not doin all these commercials and talkin up big game TO.

Jaws picks the Skins games right like 90% of the time. Jaws picking us is a good sign. Wickerchump picking against us is also a good sign as he is completely inept and useless and serves only as a means of relief to the other experts after a bad week in that they can say, "well at least I didn't pick as dumb as Wickersham."

The accuscore thing picks GB to win, yet in the "Composite Index" (measuring our O vs. their D and vice versa), we have the advantage in every category except our rushing O vs. their rushing D. we have a large overall advantage...so what gives? special teams?

I don't pay attention anymore to these so called "expert" picks. For one thing, the "experts" contradict themselves on a regular basis. Hell Golic picked the Skins in the picks area and the Lions on the TV broadcast. What matters is how our team plays and hopefully they play very, very well.

:packsuck: :packsuck: :packsuck: :packsuck: :packsuck: :packsuck:

Expert picks blah blah blah! We need to keep the momentum that we have going. Lambeau can be a tough place to play but it doesn't get that loud and the weather shouldn't be too bad this time of year. If we play our game (for the entire game) we should come out of there with a victory. Go Skins and Go Pats.

Allen is easily the worst expert on there, or he will be until Wickersham has had time to further prove his hilarious mental handicap. Allen seems to translate "pick the team you think will win" into "pick the team with the purdy colors." He's like 50% lifetime, proving that he chooses his teams by throwing mental darts at a list of teams in his head...the ones he can remember.

Also, Golic has been giving us a lot of love lately. Normally I had Golic in the hater column.

I was thinkin that too. What's next? Schlereth picking us?? Nice to see the 'Girls picked as a unanamous loser. Also I like how perennial losers Arizona and Cleveland are unanamous picks.

Archived