Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Expert Picks

skin_finatic

I was thinkin that too. What's next? Schlereth picking us?? Nice to see the 'Girls picked as a unanamous loser. Also I like how perennial losers Arizona and Cleveland are unanamous picks.

Miami is starting Cleo Lemon at quarterback against Cleveland. Testaverde will likely start for the Panthers against the Cardinals. Both guys are going on the road. That's why those two teams are getting unanimous picks.

I have to be honest here. I cannot recall ever hearing the name Cleo Lemon before this week.

Miami is starting Cleo Lemon at quarterback against Cleveland. Testaverde will likely start for the Panthers against the Cardinals. Both guys are going on the road. That's why those two teams are getting unanimous picks.

I have to be honest here. I cannot recall ever hearing the name Cleo Lemon before this week.

How can you be named Cleo Lemon and expect to be taken seriously in any career except possibly miming?

what about this. I remember someone posted a simulation last week and they had the Lions???

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3057959

The Washington Redskins have been considered one of the NFL's best kept secrets throughout the first five weeks of the season. But after their impressive 27-13 win over the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field, Washington is no longer flying under the radar. Running backs Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts carried the Redskins (4-1) to victory, combining for three touchdowns and 139 rushing yards.

Archived