Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Jason Campbell A Top 10 Qb?

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

I love Jason, he is a great quarterback, and will be for years. I'll try to name 10 better though, I'm not sure if hes earned that yet.

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3. Tony Romo sits to pee (I may take some heat for this, but you can't deny he is a talented guy, even after that disaster in Buffalo)

4. Brett Favre

5. Jon Kitna (He played terrible last week, but previous weeks have to be taken into account)

6. Carson Palmer

7. Derek Anderson (He is playing his butt off, no one expected him to do this well, or thought he would be starting at this point. Yes, he throws interceptions sometimes, but the Browns haven't had a good O-line in a long time)

8.Ben Roethlisberger

9. Jeff Garcia

10.Kurt Warner

I have confidence he will be in the top ten before the season is over.

Brady, Manning, Favre, Romo sits to pee, Warner, Garcia, Eli, Palmer, Brees, Hasslebeck, Bulger. By the way, these are not in order of who I think is best* But, Campbell could replace Warner or Brees or Bulger this year for sure. I mean, I didn't look at all the stats, but I think these 11 guys are better right now based on past performances as well as current. He's damn close to top ten though.

1. Peyton Manning

2. Tom Brady

3. Homo

4. Favre

5. Big Ben

6. McChoke

7. Kitna

8. Eli Manning

9. Vince Young

10. Matt Hassleback

11. Bulger

Romo sits to pee throws ill advised throws which results in interceptions. He's good, but he's more of a bum than he is a solid passer. Jason Campbell is up in the top five though.

1a. Peyton Manning

1b. Tom Brady

2. Carson Palmer

3. Donovan McNabb (depends on health)

4. Favre

5. Bulger (When healthy)

6. Hasselback

7. Roethlisberger

8. Eli

9. Brees

Okay you can pretty much order those how you want . . . I'm not gonna put VY on this list which might piss some people off but I definitely wouldn't call him a great qb to this point regardless of W-L record. Anyway I think it's entirely possible that he could be considered up there. Cutler hasn't looked good at all this year. You could probably remove some of these based on this years performance . . . and I'm also not completely sold on Romo sits to pee as a franchise qb yet either. Campbell has looked shaky and just based on stats you probably wouldn't bring him into the discussion, but watching him play every week you can really appreciate his intangibles and growth from week to week.

Not yet. He is still you ng and has a lot to learn. Don't get me wrong, JC is coming along nicely and I'm a big fan. I just think we need to see alittle more of him first.

By the way one thing about him that I do like that I can't say for some of the guys in the above lists, is that JC does not get rattled easy. Very important quality to have as a QB IMO.

No way is he top 10 yet.

Maybe top 15.

Brady, Peyton, Big Ben, Palmer, M. Hasselbeck, Bulger, K. Warner, Romo sits to pee, Delhomme, Garcia, Favre, Schaub, and Kitna are all QBs who are playing noticeably better than Campbell up to this point in the season.

I put Jason on par with Pennington, Rivers, E. Manning, Cutler, and D. Anderson. He's about middle of the pack right now.

Yes... Jason Campbell is a Top 10 NFL QB... He is not an elite QB, but he is definitely top 10. If you are not an elite QB (Top 5) then you could qualify to be mentioned with any of the rest in the pack.

My Elite QB's:

1. Peyton Manning

2. Tom Brady

3. Carson Palmer

4. Brett Farve

5. ??????????

Best of the Rest:

6. Matt Hassellbeck

7. Ben Roethlisberger

8. Matt Schuab

9. Jason Campbell

10. Donovan McNabb

11. Tony Romo sits to pee

12. Whoever Else You Want, and down the line...

:packsuck:

There is no way in hell you can say that THIS SEASON, the likes of Warner, Kitna, McNabb, Brees, Hasselback, Anderson, and Young are better than Campbell! No way!

All those guys minus McNabb/Brees are having better seasons than Campbell up to this point.

I love Jason, he is a great quarterback, and will be for years. I'll try to name 10 better though, I'm not sure if hes earned that yet.

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3. Tony Romo sits to pee (I may take some heat for this, but you can't deny he is a talented guy, even after that disaster in Buffalo)

4. Brett Favre

5. Jon Kitna (He played terrible last week, but previous weeks have to be taken into account)

6. Carson Palmer

7. Derek Anderson (He is playing his butt off, no one expected him to do this well, or thought he would be starting at this point. Yes, he throws interceptions sometimes, but the Browns haven't had a good O-line in a long time)

8.Ben Roethlisberger

9. Jeff Garcia

10.Kurt Warner

I have confidence he will be in the top ten before the season is over.

Im shocked and saddened that people are putting Palmer up above Campbell..but you have shocked me with the Derek Anderson up above Campbell. but when you say Kurt Warner, who is JUST NOW starting in AZ, i am sure you must be smoking the wacky tabaccy. he wassnt even a starter on his team until this week and you have him listed above our QB?

and what in the hell has derek anderson really done?

Archived