Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Jason Campbell A Top 10 Qb?

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

I agree, most times if the QB throws 5 tds it's because they can't run the ball, which we can normally do pretty well. Plus you will never see Campbell throw the ball 45 times like Romo sits to pee, Brady or Palmer do. Their offenses are built to throw ours isn't.

What baffles me is the overhyping of Romo sits to pee who has not faced top 5 pass defenses.

The Lion game looks more like what should have happened from the beginning if the shackles were removed.

lets not forget jason hasn't faced much neither and he faced the lions defense who got shreded by the vaunted chicago offense, got torched for 56 by philly. lets not forget 14 points came courtesy of kick return and int return. well one of them put the ball inside the 5.

so lets not get carried over yet.

What baffles me is the overhyping of Romo sits to pee who has not faced top 5 pass defenses.

The Lion game looks more like what should have happened from the beginning if the shackles were removed.

Actually, the overhyping of Romo sits to pee annoys me even more than it baffles me.

McNabb did far more damage to the Lions with his second rate WRs than JC did with Randle El and Co., but McNabb isn't playing like an elite QB this year. Again, everyone writes off that performance as a fluke thanks to the Lions wretched D, but somehow with Campbell it's indicative of the norm because he was still "shackled" in previous games. Maybe JC truly did turn a corner last week, but maybe he didn't. I'm not ready to proclaim judgment one way or the other. He still hasn't proven he's top ten...at least not yet.

1. Brady

2. P. Manning

3. Romo sits to pee

4. Palmer

5. Bulger

6. Roeth.

7. Favre

8. Anderson

9. Garrard

10. Kitna

11. E. Manning

12. McNabb

13. Hasselback

14. Rivers

15. Young

16. Campbell

QUOTE]

Thank you for recognizing Garrard as a top QB right now :2cents:

I'm an idiot? You're right, he asked for 9 and I gave him 12 off the top of my head and in no particular order (for the 3rd or 4th time). You seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal. It must have sucked having to take the short bus to school.

The short bus to school taught me how to count.

A few fries short is like your logic on thinking Kitna is above Palmer. Maybe you should use a bib when eating.

I'm sure thats what she said the 3rd or 4th time too.

That wasn't in any particular order. It was just 12 QB's off the top of my head that I would take over Campbell if I needed a win this Sunday. Not that Campbell doesn't have a bright future in Washington, but right now he's still being asked to just not lose the game.

You should've stopped posting.

I'll bump your post to help you in your validity.

That wasn't in any particular order. It was just 12 QB's off the top of my head that I would take over Campbell if I needed a win this Sunday. Not that Campbell doesn't have a bright future in Washington, but right now he's still being asked to just not lose the game.

You should've rode the short bus with me.

1. Brady

2. P. Manning

3. Palmer

4. Romo sits to pee

5. Favre

How some of you guys can put Campbell as a top 5 QB in the NFL is just beyond me. Yes he had a great no outstanding game last week, but one good game doesnt make him a top 5 QB.......sorry

I agree with you in saying one great game doesn't make a top 5 QB, but lets be real here....Top 5 QB's also don't throw 5 picks in games.

1a. Peyton Manning

1b. Tom Brady

2. Carson Palmer

3. Donovan McNabb (depends on health)

4. Favre

5. Bulger (When healthy)

6. Hasselback

7. Roethlisberger

8. Eli

9. Brees

Okay you can pretty much order those how you want . . . I'm not gonna put VY on this list which might piss some people off but I definitely wouldn't call him a great qb to this point regardless of W-L record. Anyway I think it's entirely possible that he could be considered up there. Cutler hasn't looked good at all this year. You could probably remove some of these based on this years performance . . . and I'm also not completely sold on Romo sits to pee as a franchise qb yet either. Campbell has looked shaky and just based on stats you probably wouldn't bring him into the discussion, but watching him play every week you can really appreciate his intangibles and growth from week to week.

This is the list I'm in closest agreement with...

would still put Romo sits to pee at the end of ths lst.

However, it's interesting to note that Campbell has a slightly higher comp.% than Romo sits to pee...59.3 to 59.1.

The big difference is YPA and TD %, which I attribute both to Romo sits to pee's gambling nature and the presence of TO---which, despite what you think of him, is a heckuva better end-zone target than B-lloyd.

He's not a top 10 QB yet.

You become a top 10 QB with consistency,winning, & winning late in football games.

Jason's starting to make his case with these three thing.

Let's see how he handles himself Sunday. Winning on the road and playing in front of hostile crowds will help him get into the top 10 too.

wow...really wow. I have to save this one. the cowboys have talent. I am going to bring this up the next time some one says that cowboys aren't talented.

you are all so amazing. you use anything to make an argument. so does this mean that JC is not surronded by talent? is it lesser talent than the cowboys? or is it better talent? just trying to see where you are coming from

Romo sits to pee has TO a big reciever who is physical all Romo sits to pee has to do is throw the ball up and TO will get it. Campbell has smaller, less physical recievers thats all I was getting at. :doh:

Romo sits to pee has TO a big reciever who is physical all Romo sits to pee has to do is throw the ball up and TO will get it. Campbell has smaller, less physical recievers thats all I was getting at. :doh:

so TO single handedly just tilts the talent scale towards the cowboys. he must be sooooo much greater than El, Moss, etc.

am I reading you right?

Archived