Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Segregation at new Texas Stadium??? You decide.

RIDETHEWALRUS

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

I was jsut looking at the stadium they are putting up in dallass and noticed something more than the flamingly dance club vibe given off by the interior. Look at the architechtural mock-ups and you will see the only people of african descent in the stadium are wearing a jersey.

Anyhow, the stadium looks way to chic to be a place of football. I do like some of the features but its interior looks like it is straight out of "queer eye"

That place looks like a luxury hotel in a science fiction movie. The promo video reminds me of something you'd see at Disney World. I wonder how much its going to cost to get into that place. The retractable roof is a good idea but the open ends? Seems like they could have put more seats there. Ah well, Jerrah probably has some anti-gravity bleachers he can float there if needed. Well, I guess he's got money coming out of every hole in his body, might as well build some ridiculous science project with it.

Uhh, thats a stretch

I cannot wait to visit this stadium. I am a bit of a stadium and construction junky and I have looked at every resource possible about this place

It is going to be SWEET. I am going to do my best to somehow score ridiculous tickets so I get as much access as possible. I may in fact write to the Cowboys PR department about getting a tour when I do go down there

I have to give credit to Mr. Jones here, this is going to be a very fine facility

The stadium is costing dallass taxpayers about $1 billion

nope...not Dallas...Arlington. Dallas shot Jerry down...they want to use the money to develop the Trinity (which is just a crock...they really want to build a tollway along it). Dallas uses the cotton bowl....they make Texas vs. OU their Superbowl.

No Arlington is coming up with 350mil the rest is coming out of JJ's own pocket.

That's just the media spin. He's paying for a lot but the tax payers are, or will be paying more in the future. However, it will bring 2 things...big business and big congestion. The area already has 2 theme parks and a ballpark.

That's just the media spin. He's paying for a lot but the tax payers are, or will be paying more in the future. However, it will bring 2 things...big business and big congestion. The area already has 2 theme parks and a ballpark.

That is Arlingtons max contribution, there is no spin

I don't get club sections with all the TV's. If I wanted to watch football on TV, I'd stay home.

The TVs are good for those folks who attend the game but like to watch the early games (if the stadium game is at 4) or, if the stadium game is at 1, stay and watch the 4 pm games to beat traffic.

The problem with FedEx's setup on the club level is that pretty much all of the TVs seemed to be focused on the same day. Before we whipped the Pukes in '05 I was really interested in checking out the Colts-Chargers game (Indy was undefeated) but it was only on one small TV at one of the bars.

Archived