Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite all time Redskin play???

FanSinceSonnyJ

I realize this is a tough question guys, but would love to know what your favorite all time Redskin play is. For me it comes down to Riggo's TD run in SB versus Dolphins and Kenny Houston's goal line stop of Walt Garrison on MNF 1973.

While nothing beats a SuperBowl win, for me the greatest play was Kenny Houston's goal line stand. Walt Garrison was one tough back and Kenny Houston stopped him one-on-one as time ran out to seal our 14-7 win over the much hated Cowboys.

Your favorite?

That is a Tough one.

1991 NFC championship. 1st game from Scrimage. Charles man breaking through the line, sacking the QB, causing a fumble deep in Lions field.

91 was SUCH a great season - but the lions were really upseting teams that year. I was so worried that we were going to be flat and blow our chance. After that play -It was obvious that we could not be stopped.

#2 would be Moss catching the 2nd TD on the monday night mircule. I was still living in Dallas and the cowboys had owned us for years!

It was against the Bears and even with messed up ribs, he out ran everyone.

My favorite play, Eddie Brown returning a punt for a TD in probably the sloppiest field I have ever seen.

Hey I remeber that, it was against the Cardinals on Monday night football,Skins win 20 to 10. Hell Yeah.....Hail Skins!!!!!

Hey I remeber that, it was against the Cardinals on Monday night football,Skins win 20 to 10. Hell Yeah.....Hail Skins!!!!!

It was one of those things you watched and just said Holy S***!!!

It doesn't get a lot of credit in the history of the Skins, but it was one of the moments that defined them at that time. As for the year, I believe it was 76.

That's a tough question. But if I had to pick my all time favorite Redskins play, it would be.....Gary Clark catching a pass from Jay Schroeder and running down the sidelines in a OT win over the Vikings in 1986.

If I had to choose a second all time favorite, it would be Darrell Green chasing down Tony Dorsett in 1983 on Monday Night football in his first game ever.

If I had to choose a second all time favorite, it would be Darrell Green chasing down Tony Dorsett in 1983 on Monday Night football in his first game ever.

Ok that tops my Eddie Brown memory. I forgot about that one. I remember screaming at the TV that Dorsett was gone and cussing up a storm. Out of no where, Green pulls him down from behind. After that moment in any game when someone would break free, I would just sit there not worried because I knew Green would catch him.

Archived