Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your favorite all time Redskin play???

FanSinceSonnyJ

That's a tough question. But if I had to pick my all time favorite Redskins play, it would be.....Gary Clark catching a pass from Jay Schroeder and running down the sidelines in a OT win over the Vikings in 1986.

If I had to choose a second all time favorite, it would be Darrell Green chasing down Tony Dorsett in 1983 on Monday Night football in his first game ever.

Both of those were great...I thought Darrell Green running down Dorsett was simply awesome (because I was at RFK that night!).

Here's a 9 second video clip of that play:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-848107423872838669&q=darrell+green&total=104&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Ok that tops my Eddie Brown memory. I forgot about that one. I remember screaming at the TV that Dorsett was gone and cussing up a storm. Out of no where, Green pulls him down from behind. After that moment in any game when someone would break free, I would just sit there not worried because I knew Green would catch him.

Yeah, Darrel Green was blazing fast for a long, long time back there. What a career the guy had.

The Riggo Run.

Darrell catching Dorsett from behind.

Any TD catch by the Posse.

Santana's 2 TD catches against the Cowboys.

Santana's game winner against Jacksonville.

CP's run hanging on to Sellers Jersey.

To name a few.

My top 3 with two more honorable mentions:

1. Darrell Green running down Tony Dorsett.

2. Riggo's run against the Fins.

3. Eddie Brown's punt return in the mud against the Cards.

4. Arrington's hit on Troy Aikman.

5. Mike Bass' interception for a TD against Garo Yepremian of the Fins.

Cant remember who, a (team ) embarresed Joe Gibbs in a previous match up. We had this game won, and lined up like we were going to kneel the ball and let the clock run out. In our trick play , we threw a pass for a TD to get revenge.

Sorry, memoryis bad.

Damn...Gibbs did that? NICE

The Riggo Run.

Darrell catching Dorsett from behind.

Any TD catch by the Posse.

Santana's 2 TD catches against the Cowboys.

Santana's game winner against Jacksonville.

CP's run hanging on to Sellers Jersey.

To name a few.

Ken Houstans stop of Cowboys Garrison on the 1 yard line

Wade Wilosn throwing the ball to Darren Nelson at the goal line of the 1987 NFC Championship in which it went incomplete right as Darrell Green hit him.

I have watched that play at least 500 times on my old worn out VHS tape.

Its the sound of the crowd that gets me!

hands down the two td passes when we came back against the cowgirls on MNF...hands down :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Archived