Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Good Thing About FOX's Broadcast of 'Skins/Packers Game

Bryan81

Buck is pathetic. He is a joke. He is probably the second worst sports caster in the entire business, behind only Chris Collinsworth.

I think Buck is the worst sports caster ever. I absolutely cannot stand him. Fellow Skins fans, we all know that every network is in love with both the Cowboys and the Yankees. We have to learn how to shut this out and begin to love it. The more teams we beat with the sports casters hating on us, the worse we make everyone look.

Buck is pathetic. He is a joke. He is probably the second worst sports caster in the entire business, behind only Chris Collinsworth.

Ok...you've got to be kidding me. Phil Simms is the worst period. I never thought an NFL QB with a ring could be hit with a dumb stick so many times: :hammer::doh1::whippin::handicap:

Like everyone who is a 'Skins fan I am hoping the team goes into Green Bay, stomps a mud hole, & walks it dry - but no matter the outcome of the game, due to the basebll playoffs we get a break during FOX's broadcast this week - We do not have to listen to Joe Buck. He should stick to baseball (a sport he knows something about). Glad he is off the Pre-game show this year too.

I dunno dude. I kinda like Buck - compared to the alternative.

1. Joe Buck/Troy Aikman/Pam Oliver
  2. Kenny Albert/Daryl Johnston/Tony Siragusa
  3. Dick Stockton or Chris Myers/Brian Baldinger
  4. Sam Rosen/Tim Ryan/Chris Myers
  5. Matt Vasgersian/J.C. Pearson
  6. Ron Pitts/Tony Boselli
  7. Chris Rose or Thom Brennaman/Terry Donahue or Tim Hasselbeck

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_on_FOX_announcer_pairings"

Archived