Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props from Peter King

apeters

I'd hate to say this but it looks real dumb to have San Diego, Jacksonville, and Tennessee ahead of us. Tennessee would get man handled by the skins right now. Fact. Look at their offensive production? Give me a break!

Jacksonville: good team, solid defense, but I think we're ranked higher.

San Diego: They have one good game and they're tops? Let go of last season, the Redskins have.

hey, who cares. What matters more are the W's, making the Paloffs, and the W's in the Paloffs.

I don't care if they rank us 32 all season as long as we win. So far we are looking good, hopefully the injuries yesterday were not serious.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Anyone else continue onto the next page?:

"Offensive Players of the Week

Washington QB Jason Campbell, who is rounding into one of the best 10 or 12 quarterbacks in the league. Playing without his top receiver, Santana Moss, against a Detroit team that came in with a 3-1 record, Campbell completed 23 of 29 passes for 248 yards, with two touchdowns and no interceptions. The most noticeable thing about him is his presence, confidence and total command of the Gibbs/Saunders combo platter of an offense.

"As an offense,'' Campbell said postgame via the cellular, "we're doing a good job of not forcing things right now.'' There's a lot more than that going on in Washington. If the 'Skins hadn't gone somnambulant in the second half against the Giants in Week 3, they'd be 4-0."

Should we be surprized with S.I. ranked Chargers ahead of us?

Remember last spring when one of their writers responded to a question about who he was going to elect to the Hall Of Fame?

He responded by saying despite all the stats Redskins fans e-mail him, he was still going to vote Andre Reed over Monk.

Granted it was Dr Z that said this, but you know "Birds of the Feather".

How can GB, SD, and Tennessee be ranked ahead of us.

SD straight up sucks. GB is, much like the Lions, a one trick pony.

And Tennessee. Well, I kind of like them, but they are painful to watch. Though, they do figure out a way to win.

Still, SD and GB. That's BS.

The cool thing is, JC is really coming together. The running game is obviously there. And the Defense is back. This could be a great team. Just want Coach Gibbs to have these guys ready to play each and every week.

Hopefully, a win against GB propels us into the top 5. :thumbsup:

Still, SD and GB. That's BS.

I'm pretty sure very few people besides us fans think that we have much of a chance at beating the Packers or the Chargers. It's kind of like the Philly game earlier this year. The next few weeks could change that though.

And those rankings have never meant anything to me anyways.

I'm pretty sure very few people besides us fans think that we have much of a chance at beating the Packers or the Chargers. It's kind of like the Philly game earlier this year. The next few weeks could change that though.

And those rankings have never meant anything to me anyways.

The rankings are meaningless from a football sense. But, I do like the positive pub.

As for our ranking, I actually agree with it. If we had one the NYG game, I would have wanted us in the top 5, but losing that game, and the way we lost that game, was pretty unacceptable.

I'm pretty sure the Redskins will beat the Packers. Have watched two Packer games so far and they are decent. But do not run AT ALL. And Favre still makes some really stupid decisions at times. Hopefully, it'll be like yesterdays game.

I was just surprised at those three teams being ranked ahead of us because SD actually has a losing record, we are far more balanced than GB, and more more explosive than Tennessee (Vince Young, notwithstanding).

Well, as a longtime Skins fan, I'm excited about JC but still apprehensive. We've been burned so many times before, and consistently quality QB's are so difficult to find. He does seem to be growing before our eyes though, and so far they've brought him along at just the right pace, it seems.

King has always liked JC...he raved about the pick at the time, as I recall.

Archived