Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props from Peter King

apeters

San Diego is WAAAAYYY too high.

I don't think you'll say this in two to three weeks. San Diego seems to be settling in and starting to play the football we expected of them, and their division is weak. They're going to win that division.

hey, who cares. What matters more are the W's, making the Paloffs, and the W's in the Paloffs.

I don't care if they rank us 32 all season as long as we win. So far we are looking good, hopefully the injuries yesterday were not serious.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Agreed!:applause:

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS IN FRONT OF US? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? a norv turner coached team that is struggling, shouldn't even make the top 15 even though they rolled over denver.

Pedro Queen is still a freaking moron. Even when he does give us props, he still finds a way to bash us.

We don't want respect! We should promote any and all negativity we can! It's obvious our team loves to feed off that and grow the chip on their shoulder. The loss to the giants was a good thing (although I wish it wasn't from a divisional foe) to temper the three wins we have. One loss per quarter would be perfect and land us at 12-4 ;)

]']#9 is way too high. I wish he would have ranked the Gints higher than us' date=' and had us at #15 with a comment like "A lucky win against a hapless Lions team, the Skins were fortunate to come off of a bye week against a strugglign team."[/quote']

:laugh:

Some of us on this thread need to take it easy. We've had one good convincing win, that's it. We shouldn't be top 5, and stop sweating the teams ahead of us. Let's just worry about winning this weekend in GB first, before concerning ourselves with the ratings.

Archived