Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Karma: Lets Go B.Lloyd

RenegadeTK

EDIT: Well Skins fans, guess we havn't sent enough love B.Lloyd's way last week.

Week 5: 1 Catch, 9 Yards

Week 6: -

Week 7: -

Week 8: 1 Catch, 5 Yards

Week 9: Caught some Zzz's :snore:

Week 10: ????

Whether you like him or not, the bottom-line is that he is wearing the B&G so, let's support him.

B.Lloyd always seemed like a good guy to me. He is nice and positive in interviews and i have not seen him throw anyone under the bus or blame anyone for his shortcomings. The guy has the potential to really be something here, so let's hope he can really get it going.....

REDSKINSGAME034.jpg

A couple videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJD51Cc1Qc

Interview with Lloyd & Betts during last pre-season

Key Block for CP in Dallas game

Great ESPN interview during this Pre-Season

NFL Network Special of B.Lloyd doing charity work this Off Season

*Old School* Lloyd throws TD in collegeā€¦. Impressive at buying himself some time

like the title, let's try to keep this thread positive and send some good karma toward #85....

Hail the the Redskins! :logo:

haha...way to keep it positive guys.... :doh:

hopefully b.lloyd will get some decent PT tomorrow.... i predict him catching a pass from either portis or ARE

I think catching a pass from Campbell would be even better. If he has a good game, I am willing to bet that many people on the board will change their minds about him just becuase of one good game. I really hope he plays. It is so weird that he was dropped to the 4th WR. From what we hear (other than JLC) he works hard but he must really have a beef with Saunders and Gibbs.

I think catching a pass from Campbell would be even better. If he has a good game, I am willing to bet that many people on the board will change their minds about him just becuase of one good game. I really hope he plays. It is so weird that he was dropped to the 4th WR. From what we hear (other than JLC) he works hard but he must really have a beef with Saunders and Gibbs.

yeah, i wish i could know exactly what the story is. everyone on here has been crying that its work ethic, but im not so sure about that

I think he missed his opportunity when he mistimed the ball and JC got picked in the Miami game. He must not be very good at blocking or playing special teams because he hasn't beaten Thrash in those regards either. Playing WR is more than running routes and catching balls, especially if you are going to be a #3 or #4 type guy. This is a run first team and WR blocking is crucial. I haven't heard much about BL's blocking ability, but Thrash is always in.

Good luck BL, it's all up to you.

It's sickening to know that someone can try to make a thread for a particular reason only to end up having everyone come in and, for the most part, DO EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

Well... GO BLLOYD!! MAKE US PROUD OUT THERE! SO LONG AS YOUR HERE 1'M ROOTING FOR YOU!!

I hope this thread can be saved.

yeah, i wish i could know exactly what the story is. everyone on here has been crying that its work ethic, but im not so sure about that

Not sure, but I think it's a lack of trust from the coaches on gameday. Probably started with that endzone attempt against Miami. If you can't catch the ball, at least DEFEND it so the ball will drop down and not in the hands of the defender. Not trying to be on his case for that though. Four pass attempts in 2 games tells me nothing. Especially when one was way overthrown while the other was nullified from a penalty.

lloyd will probably be inactive tomorrow.

This is probably more the reality

It's sickening to know that someone can try to make a thread for a particular reason only to end up having everyone come in and, for the most part, DO EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

Well... GO BLLOYD!! MAKE US PROUD OUT THERE! SO LONG AS YOUR HERE 1'M ROOTING FOR YOU!!

sickening? ... whatever

lol@ this thread , I want him to do good but HE has to WANT to do godo before he can do ANYTHING . and he just doesnt want to

thank you.... :cheers:

great post!!!!!!!!!

i really hope this guy gets reps all day long tomorrow. put him in the game, tell him this is your shot, and lets see what he can do.

yessir.... despite all the naysayers, redskinsnation agrees.....

Redskins Poll:

bar1.gif34.6% Brandon Lloydspacer.gif

bar2.gif28.7% Antwaan Randle Elspacer.gif

bar3.gif18.3% Chris Cooleyspacer.gif

bar4.gif6.4% Reche Caldwellspacer.gif

bar5.gif6.4% Keenan McCardellspacer.gif

bar6.gif5.5% James Thrash

Come on BLloyd.

First things first, just be active tomorrow and you'll have a great chance of getting in the ball game.

Maybe just one or two receptions can get Brandon's confidence back and hopefully help him turn the corner.

If you're a Redskin, I'm rooting for you

Go Brandon:helmet:

I hope we can all forgive him for everything, start over and he accepts the problems and just starts to be fully responsible to his salary, talent, opportunity and commitment.

I want to see him succeed. I believe he can. I hope he will.

Over this pre-season, I thought Lloyd was really trying to turn things around from his sour 2006 performance. Therefore I'm hoping, Lloyd gets his chance to shine in tomorrow's game. <Sorry Lloyd-haters, the guy is talented, and right now he's still in B & G.> I'll be hoping for Lloyd, every chance he gets to be on the field.

Considering all we invested in Lloyd, we need to give the guy a chance to show what he can do with Campbell at QB. I just hope tomorrow is the day. While Thrash is a great possession receiver, he's not enough of a speed-burner needed to test the Lions' corners.

Frankly, I've started wondering why our WR's coach can't find a way to get Lloyd out of the doghouse, and better use his talents. If we wind up letting Lloyd go, fans will start harping on how the Skins let another talented player goes somewhere else. I will be one of those fans.

I still contend that Lloyd is talented, and if we let him go, some other team will show how Lloyd can contribute to a successful passing game. I just hope that team isn't in the NFC-East.

Archived