Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Karma: Lets Go B.Lloyd

RenegadeTK

• 2 weeks later...
EDIT: Well Skins fans, guess we havn't sent enough love B.Lloyd's way last week.

Week 5: 1 Catch, 9 Yards

Week 6: -

Week 7: -

Week 8: 1 Catch, 5 Yards

Week 9: Caught some Zzz's :snore:

Week 10: ????

Whether you like him or not, the bottom-line is that he is wearing the B&G so, let's support him.

B.Lloyd always seemed like a good guy to me. He is nice and positive in interviews and i have not seen him throw anyone under the bus or blame anyone for his shortcomings. The guy has the potential to really be something here, so let's hope he can really get it going.....

REDSKINSGAME034.jpg

A couple videos.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJD51Cc1Qc

Interview with Lloyd & Betts during last pre-season

Key Block for CP in Dallas game

Great ESPN interview during this Pre-Season

NFL Network Special of B.Lloyd doing charity work this Off Season

*Old School* Lloyd throws TD in college…. Impressive at buying himself some time

like the title, let's try to keep this thread positive and send some good karma toward #85....

Hail the the Redskins! :logo:

upped.....

well guys, i wasnt gonna re-up this after the sleeping fiasco, but b.lloyd is still a redskin, and if moss is out.... we are gonna need some help this sunday

LET'S GO B.LLOYD!

upped.....

well guys, i wasnt gonna re-up this after the sleeping fiasco, but b.lloyd is still a redskin, and if moss is out.... we are gonna need some help this sunday

LET'S GO B.LLOYD!

He's a good guy and i share your sentiments. If he wears the b and g then i'll cheer for him.

I'm wishing Lloyd all kinds of success this weekend. He just needs more time on the field, rather than the spot-duty he's been getting.

Frankly, he'd have caught the ball that wound up bouncing off of Thrash's helmet.

Give him a chance at a catchable ball, and I think a lot of folks are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Well not sure what to say about B. Lloyd given his woeful production here, but I am a 'skins fan, and we could use the good karma. Hope this is positive enough.

After last weeks incident, he might have something to prove. He should get an opportunity with the injuries at WR, and he better step up and take it, because he might not get many more chances. I'll be hoping he does just that.

He's a good guy and i share your sentiments. If he wears the b and g then i'll cheer for him.

exactly....

i really hope he is on the field. cause either he will be a distraction, or he will be underestimated and have an easier time getting open. i still believe he could beat a #3 or lower CB no contest

I wish B.Lloyd would get his act together and produce on the field, but he's got to get on it first. I can't stand this TD drought with our WRs. If B.Lloyd could break the drought with not just one, but two (yes, I said it) TDs this Sunday, I think it could be a huge boost for everybody...keeping my fingers crossed.

Riggo predicted two bombs to Lloyd of 65 and 70 yards or something today on his show. Just caught it on the late night replay on masn. I have been hoping Lloyd has a break out game every week. This poor team is starving for a playmaker at WR. He would be such a nice surprise if he gets it going. You have to at least give him credit for taking the most criticism I've ever seen and not rocking the boat ONCE.

Riggo predicted two bombs to Lloyd of 65 and 70 yards or something today on his show. Just caught it on the late night replay on masn. I have been hoping Lloyd has a break out game every week. This poor team is starving for a playmaker at WR. He would be such a nice surprise if he gets it going. You have to at least give him credit for taking the most criticism I've ever seen and not rocking the boat ONCE.

was riggo being sarcastic?

Archived